LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Model Railroading And Diapers?

I live near Virginia, but I wouldn't be able to go. My G/F wouldn't have me have any part of that.

Is trains a big baby thing? 'Cause I'm into trains a lot. I don't have a train set, but when I get the money I am going to buy a really nice train set. My dream is to have train tracks on the wall at the ceiling going around every room. There would be tunnels when it got to walls. I think it would be a really cool thing to do...

I got my little half brothers a cheap trainset for X-Mas. I hope they enjoy it...

I currently live in Norfolk. My trainset can operate up to 4 or 5 people and one dispatcher. My operating system is digital command contrl and I own over 60 engines 12 of wich are fully equipped and 300 freight cars. I also have attends and also will have home cooked food to boot if I can set a day up for us diaper lovers that like trains.

Guest pumpman

Hey man i live in richmond area but travel to norfolk regularly give me a shout I would love to see train set. Like trains alot

email address is bubbansp@aol.com

Wow! I have posted a related question on another website... I have found a remarkable number of ABDLs that love model railroading as well as riding passenger trains. Is it that nostalgia is a common thread here - like diapers, like choo-choos ! ?

• 1 month later...

How I wish!! I hope you get a couple of takers! You sound like a generous host and it sure would be a hoot, er toot-toot! A wonderful combination of pleasures! I have gotten out a few trains this season, visited a few places with layouts, and have had a lot of fun "playing trains" with my 3 yr old grandson. Again, how I wish I could be a part of your group.

This is a most interesting topic. I, too, like trains, both real and model. Of course I don't have the money (or space, or time) for a model train set that would amount to anything. Unfortunately I live in Florida so S.E. Virginia is not around the corner. But a couple mentioned the connection between ABDL and trains. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe it is nostalgia, etc. But I'd like to read more about it!