LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urban Legend?

Do you have to put the hand into the water after you go to sleep, or does it work of you have your hand in water as you fall asleep? (ie. if you take a rubber glove or something, fill it with water, put it on your hand, and tape it on with duct tape or electical tape or something?)

How do we find out these things...

How did anyone figure out that Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon goes so well with The Wizard of Oz?

Pot + spare time + regular household goods.

Though these things combined may not have produced as many useful items as NASA research (the ball point pen I know, WD 40 I believe also), they certainly have produced as many entertaining revelations.

"Hey, man, dude, like Bobby's all passed out on the couch."

"Whoa!"

"I got an idea... Let's put his hand in a bowl of jello."

"Great idea. I'll get the ice cream."

"No, we gotta make jello."

"Ok I'll go make some jello."

[10 minutes later]

"Whoa, man, that's just a pot of hot water."

"Yeah, I started the water boiling for the jello, then forgot we didn't have any jello mix. So, ah, here's our jello."

*shrug*

"Close enough. If you put some red food coloring in it..."

"Do you have any?"

"No."

"Ok, let's put his hand in the jello then."

"Fine."

[minutes later]

"What the hell, Bobby just pissed himself on your couch!"

"This isn't my house dude."

"Aw, shit, he just pissed on my couch."

"Hey, that sucks. Oh, yeah, dude, your cat crapped in the corner over there."

"I don't have a cat."

"Oh. Well, shit, man."

Do you have to put the hand into the water after you go to sleep, or does it work of you have your hand in water as you fall asleep? (ie. if you take a rubber glove or something, fill it with water, put it on your hand, and tape it on with duct tape or electical tape or something?)

only works AFTER one is sleeping. a glove filled with water? hahaha your hand would be the pruneiest thing on earth!

morv is really very funny haha

from http://www.sdreader.com/php/ma_show.php?id=071599C

I.P. Freely asked this question, and this is the response that Matthew Alice from that website responded back:

We now know way more than we wanted to, I.P., but I appreciate your logic. You don't need a Coleman stove and a pup tent to make the trick work. You don't even need warm water. Any nurse will tell you it's one of the ways they get patients to start peeing if they're having problems after surgery or the removal of a catheter. It apparently works by suggestion, the same way running or dripping water might make someone have to go, since there's no direct sensory link between your hand and your bladder. The trick won't make everyone pee in a bag, maybe just heavy sleepers or people with iffy control. More likely the victim will wake up and be really annoyed. Maybe even pissed

Morv that was freaking funny Dude, not to slam ya BUT:

actually for statistics sake, and those Jeopardy Lovers NASA Didn't invent the Ball point pen or WD-40

Ball point pen was invented in 1938 by Laszlo Biro, Long before there was a NASA, Bic & Parker fought for the Patent.

WD-40 was invented by three technicians who worked at the San Diego Rocket Chemical Factory they used it to coat missle parts for shipment, then thought there might be a civilian use and canned it.

I'm skipping Jeopardy & going for Who wants to be a Milionaire :huh: