LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Right For Me?

Okay, so I finally had some alone time to be able to get myself a full diaper experience!

So I had myself on a diaper, it was already wet from sitting in my lecture class, and I was home alone. Since this rarely happens, I take full advantage and decide to make a poopie... Well it wasn't as glorious as I thought it would be. After straining to push it out (my diet really doesn't help) and getting over the mental block of pooping myself, I finally did it. And I immediately triple bagged that diaper, put in the kitchen trash, took that trash out to the cans. Then spent the next 30 minutes burning candles and fabreezing before taking a 40 minute shower...

I really love the idea of being a full diaper user, and the toilet left untouched.. but I just could not stand the smell and it seemed like a workout physically and mentally just do to the doo doo. So is messing my diaper really for me?

It's not for everyone. And even among the people that enjoy it only a few of them do it often. It might be something you need to wait till you have your own place to enjoy properly. Tough clean up is the main thing that keeps people from indulging more often.

Okay, so I finally had some alone time to be able to get myself a full diaper experience!

So I had myself on a diaper, it was already wet from sitting in my lecture class, and I was home alone. Since this rarely happens, I take full advantage and decide to make a poopie... Well it wasn't as glorious as I thought it would be. After straining to push it out (my diet really doesn't help) and getting over the mental block of pooping myself, I finally did it. And I immediately triple bagged that diaper, put in the kitchen trash, took that trash out to the cans. Then spent the next 30 minutes burning candles and fabreezing before taking a 40 minute shower...

I really love the idea of being a full diaper user, and the toilet left untouched.. but I just could not stand the smell and it seemed like a workout physically and mentally just do to the doo doo. So is messing my diaper really for me?

At least you tried it. But pooping yourself has to be fun -- you need to have the satisfaction of having poop in your diaper. I understand that chlorophyll can help take away some of the smell if you're not into the scent. You have to LOVE having a poopie in your diaper, love the fact that it's sitting there by your backside. Like some others here, I enjoy taking it further by sitting in it and smelling the fumes it gives off, but the biggest kick is just feeling it come out and fill up the diaper.

Clean-up is arduous for me too. I can easily spend an hour cleaning and freshening up both the apartment and myself after having some poop play. So I know where you're coming from there. But if you didn't get any personal satisfaction from pooping yourself, I'd say it's probably not for you.

If you still enjoy the thought of it, that's at least something.

As said above, this isn't for everyone. It's an 'acquired experience" and one you need to get used to. Pursue it if you are interested, but you can make modifications to it also. Add more bulk to your diet (veggies and fruits and things like beans etc) and if the smell bothers you, take charcoal tablets (available in health food stores) to off set that, or chlorophyll tablets, same thing.

It's a personal choice and one only you can answer, as to weather you enjoy it or not.

Also, if you like the "idea' if filling your pants, but not the consequences, maybe going with a substitute instead, such as refried beans or noodles etc, so you can enjoy the sensation, but not the smell or clean up.

Play with it, explore it, and see what you like or don't like. But sometimes fantasy and reality don't mesh, and you may find that this isn't something you want to do, and stick with the wet side instead.....which is OK. The important thing is that you enjoy what you do as much as you can and for what ever reason smile.gif

qwack

I agree.

With or without elaborate preparations, trying at least one more time would be advisable. There's nothing wrong with opening windows (in decent weather), burning candles, whatever.

If pooping is a struggle with or without diapers, then a change in diet is probably advisable anyway! Buying pills for the odor may take more dedication than you're willing to put out and I guess that could well be the deal breaker for you. I've never gone for the idea of filling your diaper with oatmeal or other subsitute, but recently tried the old banana up the tailpipe and am willing to give it another shot soon.

The key is to do what you want to do, at a pace you can deal with. Pooping your diapers may be an acquired taste (ooh...poor choice of words!) habit, so just give yourself some time to explore and decide.

• 2 years later...

I personally find it more enjoyable if it's softer, and if it's too hard I just find it annoying and just... Uncomfortable. Depending on the situation and how comfortable I am at the time, I either hang around in it for a while (Longest was maybe 4 - 5 hours?) or change right away. People say harder = easier cleanup too but in my experience it can stick more if you move a lot or sit down or spend a while with it in the diaper. The softer/runnier ones have been easier to just shower off. However if it's poop-n-change right away, there should be barely any cleanup to a more solid mess.

Figure give my opinion there.

Plastic pants can also help contain the smell. Clean up is always gonna be a pain and where you usually end up getting assaulted by the smell the most. I keep changing/taking off messy diapers to the bathroom (Well, of course xD) and as long as I keep the plastic pants on when not in there, I find the smell elsewhere is minimised. No one notices a poopy smell in a bathroom! I have a dedicated towel for cleaning up messiness, it helps to not have to worry about messing things up while trying to clean yourself off.

I guess it's best to know or find out what kind of consistency (soft/firm/etc.) you enjoy and try to get that. Different food can change the smell too obviously, but I don't know what can make it smell less or 'better'.

As noted, I enjoy soft or runnier, and I did the marshmallows up the rear thing while drinking lots of water. It worked as planned.

Edit: I think everyone else said it better than me, anyway xD

I personally find it more enjoyable if it's softer, and if it's too hard I just find it annoying and just... Uncomfortable. Depending on the situation and how comfortable I am at the time, I either hang around in it for a while (Longest was maybe 4 - 5 hours?) or change right away. People say harder = easier cleanup too but in my experience it can stick more if you move a lot or sit down or spend a while with it in the diaper. The softer/runnier ones have been easier to just shower off. However if it's poop-n-change right away, there should be barely any cleanup to a more solid mess.

Figure give my opinion there.

Plastic pants can also help contain the smell. Clean up is always gonna be a pain and where you usually end up getting assaulted by the smell the most. I keep changing/taking off messy diapers to the bathroom (Well, of course xD) and as long as I keep the plastic pants on when not in there, I find the smell elsewhere is minimised. No one notices a poopy smell in a bathroom! I have a dedicated towel for cleaning up messiness, it helps to not have to worry about messing things up while trying to clean yourself off.

I guess it's best to know or find out what kind of consistency (soft/firm/etc.) you enjoy and try to get that. Different food can change the smell too obviously, but I don't know what can make it smell less or 'better'.

As noted, I enjoy soft or runnier, and I did the marshmallows up the rear thing while drinking lots of water. It worked as planned.

Edit: I think everyone else said it better than me, anyway xD

I think that you put it quite well!