LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Celebrity Love The Smell Of Diapers

I was looking at the MSN.com website and something caught my eyes. It was a blurb from an article on Sarah Jessica Parker from the latest edition of Elle magazine. In the article she states that she loves the smell of diapers, even when they are wet. She also loves the smell of Balmex. It would be nice if other celebrities came out with the love of diapers. A guy can wish right?

On the one hand: Hooray, a sexy actress says she likes diapers! ^_^

On the other hand: Does the public really need to know every single detail of your parenthood, right down to the brand and size of the diapers you use for your children? I just don't see why it's important for celebrities to comment on everything they do--and for people to keep covering everything they do!

On the other hand: Does the public really need to know every single detail of your parenthood, right down to the brand and size of the diapers you use for your children? I just don't see why it's important for celebrities to comment on everything they do--and for people to keep covering everything they do!

Mention the brand on a big website.... "oh whats this a case of free diapers?"

Celebrities are rich not just because they get payed lots, but also because they get tons of freebies :P

• 10 months later...

i've heard freddie prinze jr. is an AB, and she's married to him, so it makes sense, she likes smelling his wet diapers.lol

Umm, dude, Freddie is married to Sarah Michelle Gellar, you know as in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", not Sarah Jessica Parker...