LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

November Time!

Yay, its the 1th of november, and alot of pooping is ahead, lol! one month til Dec, so im ready to snug in and watch some telly 'til its christmas! happy halloween too!

NOTE: i'm in denmark, ahead by 4-6 hours if you're in the US, and its about 01:05 AM right now over here... just sayin'!

Remember, remember, the 5th of November...

Yeah. Thats the next thing to look forward to then it's christmas.

Americans have some holiday before christmas don't they? Thanks giving or something like that.

Sure someone on here will tell me if I am right and whats it all about.

Yeah. Thats the next thing to look forward to then it's christmas.

Americans have some holiday before christmas don't they? Thanks giving or something like that.

Sure someone on here will tell me if I am right and whats it all about.

ajc, I always thought the rhyme went: Remember remember the fifth of November

Gunpowder, treason and plot.

I see no reason why gunpowder, treason

Should ever be forgot...

I've moved to Ireland and they don't celebrate Guy Fawkes over here. D: Major downer. I loves me some bonfire and fireworks.

I was SCUBA diving of the west coast of Ireland 2 years ago over the bonfire weekend (Killary, Galway). A mate of mine in England asked me if bonfire night was a big thing in Ireland... I said I doubted that a devout catholic nation is all that jubilant about a catholic being hung drawn and quatered for trying to kill a protestant king! :rolleyes: bless'im. Oh and scuba diving in Ireland, in november... Brrrr!!!!! I still shivver now just thinking about it!!!

We have good reason to celebrate Guy Fawkes; he was the last person to enter Parliament with honest intent!

hehehe...yes that is quite right!!

we wont be celibrating this year as it's too cold for our weak bodys to take...we still got a lil piggy flu...oink!

we have a big display here at the sea front, we will prob be able to see it out of our sons window, but i think he will be snugg in bed by then so he is aseep before the big bangs start!!

hugs

juniper

xxx

I like my fireworks too.

Just so expensive to buy them your self and there nearly always a big disappointment for the money you pay.

Just been looking at some in morrisons on way home from work as I was getting some flowers for mummy as we have been together 2 years today.

Been to see two competitions near me so far this year. One in Southport and one in Blackpool. The Southport one was better

we are lucky we dont have to pay for our local display...not that we going this year :(

also the championships are held near us there are a few places you can view them from as they launch them out at sea on a strip of...well sorta land....that was earlyier in the year...

hope all have a good time ...and stay safe with fireworks!!

hugs

jubiper

xxx

Ah... Thanksgiving... I'm one of the smart ones, there. Don't eat much of the actual meal, so's I can take half a pumpkin pie, or more, while everyone else's too full for desert. B)

We typically don't shoot off fireworks then. But we do sometimes gather on the porch and take turns killing empty pop cans (and sometimes a few full ones).