LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ah... More proof that cold weather is evil... I hate the cold... But I tend to not pee as much, cause I also tend to not drink as much water than when it's warm out. Working in warm and hot weather tends to produce more sweat, after all...

Now that autumn is here the cold weather has come. That's not the only thing that's come with it though. I've been told it's normal to have to pee more often in the cold weather but on some days it feels like I have to go constantly. It happened once last month and it was so bad I couldn't even get to sleep. And now that we had out little Indian Summer week and now the temperature has dropped back down to normal, my body is acting up again. I'll probably order some diapers here soon because they'll probably help on the bad days, but I was curious if anybody else experienced something like that.

That's always been normal for me. As a child cold nights were a guarantee of a wet bed which left me even colder and the beginning of cold days brought more wet pants than usual :blush: I have better control now so I can usually hold it but I still pee a lot more often when cold weather arrives :rolleyes: My UI goes berserk when I get cold suddenly :angry: My bladder can spasm every few seconds for minutes on end and if I don't empty it frequently something is going to get wet. My external bladder sphincter gets quire a workout in cold weather but like any muscle it also tires and gets weak when overworked. I expect that in my old age as every muscle weakens I will become incontinent :(

Now that I'm free to wear diapers when I want it's not much of a concern- if the 'problem' gets bad there's something I can do about it and that makes me feel a lot better B) I would suggest not waiting to order diapers but always keeping some on hand- more as a mental comfort if you find that you suddenly need them. That also empowers you over your body and eases any worry that you might have a need before they arrive ;) I know that many of us use diapers in cycles but for myself knowing I didn't have a single diaper would drive me nuts with worry which would make me more nervous which would make me even more leaky and in need of a diaper :wacko: It's like having a life vest handy while boating- you know you'll never need it but it's makes you feel a lot better knowing it's there anyway. And of you do need it, you'll never regret having kept it handy :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

That's always been normal for me. As a child cold nights were a guarantee of a wet bed which left me even colder and the beginning of cold days brought more wet pants than usual :blush: I have better control now so I can usually hold it but I still pee a lot more often when cold weather arrives :rolleyes: My UI goes berserk when I get cold suddenly :angry: My bladder can spasm every few seconds for minutes on end and if I don't empty it frequently something is going to get wet. My external bladder sphincter gets quire a workout in cold weather but like any muscle it also tires and gets weak when overworked. I expect that in my old age as every muscle weakens I will become incontinent :(

Now that I'm free to wear diapers when I want it's not much of a concern- if the 'problem' gets bad there's something I can do about it and that makes me feel a lot better B) I would suggest not waiting to order diapers but always keeping some on hand- more as a mental comfort if you find that you suddenly need them. That also empowers you over your body and eases any worry that you might have a need before they arrive ;) I know that many of us use diapers in cycles but for myself knowing I didn't have a single diaper would drive me nuts with worry which would make me more nervous which would make me even more leaky and in need of a diaper :wacko: It's like having a life vest handy while boating- you know you'll never need it but it's makes you feel a lot better knowing it's there anyway. And of you do need it, you'll never regret having kept it handy :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I know the feeling hun. I have been using the depends thin stuff up until I got a sample pack of Abena's and vowed to never use such then little things again. Now I'm waiting for a sample pack of Molicare's to come in, I used all the Abena's, and I don't want to spend the money on depends.

I feel so empty because of this. I have no padding what so ever and feel worse than if I just had of pack of the depends laying around.

Diaper transition sucks and so does underwear!

• 2 months later...