LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And A Failing Relationship.

Some how I will be some one diffrent. I know I wont. But I am clung to her like a scared child. Any Advice on how to end this.

lets remember the OP asked for advice on how to end it, not if he should end it....

Here's how you end it. you show up at her work with flowers, candy and a card. On the card you write it's over bitch, have a nice life. You give her the flowers and the card and smile, give her a kiss and walk out. The candy is for you to enjoy.

:D:D

In all seriousness you need sit her down and talk. Just be honest with her and advise her that you're not wanting to give up the fetish and if she is unwilling to accept you for who you are now, then the relationship will never work.

Here's how you end it. you show up at her work with flowers, candy and a card. On the card you write it's over bitch, have a nice life. You give her the flowers and the card and smile, give her a kiss and walk out. The candy is for you to enjoy.

:D:D

In all seriousness you need sit her down and talk. Just be honest with her and advise her that you're not wanting to give up the fetish and if she is unwilling to accept you for who you are now, then the relationship will never work.

I love this answer and agree. Because my EX and I had the same situation, and rather than letting me go she kept the male companion that she could tolerate then went out screwing all the men that she didnt find sexually disgusting.

:huh:

I've been in many relationships Drew, and my first post was advising looking into things in the relationship to determine whether or not he should stick it out. Actually though I feel that it only being a two month old relationship that it was far too early to have these kinds of problems, (I personally would have taken a powder when she wanted to move in together after just two months, waaaay to soon from my experience).

The problems with these kinds of relationships is that they are usually infatuations, which go off like a rocket, and burn out early, usually leaving one or both parties burned.

Relationships take time to build, you really need to get to know each other, you need to get to know ALL about each other, before you decide to do something as permanent as shacking up with each other. The shortest I ever did was six months, and the longest was ten months, but even then there were problems. However the problems weren't as difficult to overcome, as we knew each other better, and were able to work these things out.

It's not a true statement Drew, to say that "all those guys saying ditch the bitch have never been in a relationship" many of them have, and are speaking from their own experiences, hoping to help him avoid the heartache that they themselves have gone through.

I know that you're 26 and still know everything, so you are going to automatically discount everything I have to say, because it doesn't "jive" with your over inflated ego, so I am saying this for those others here on the board who think differently than you, and didn't care for your insulting tone.

When I advised him to run I was speaking about the manipulative way in which she was treating him, I lived with a manipulative woman before, and I can tell you it is not healthy. When she told him that he was "dumping him over diapers" she was trying to send him on a major guilt trip. That is straight out manipulation, and if she's manipulative after just two months of being together, just think of what she could do a year down the road when she's learned where all his buttons are, not a good picture.

Diapers are just an addiction you say, that "all of us don't understand in our own selves", here you can only speak just for yourself, my man. How can you know the lives of everyone here on this board? I've known that I liked diapers from the very first memory that I have, it is a part of me, something that is hardwired into the very core of my being. If I thought that I was the only one wired this way and that all the others here just had an addiction that they could stop at any time I would have to declare you a genious, and that all of our problems were solved, but alas, I don't and regard you as another clueless fool (don't feel too bad though we are all of us fools, it just takes age and wisdom to discover this in ourselves).

Like I've said I have been in many relationships, I have explained about my diaper side to my SO's before the relationships went too far, and all of them said it was okay, three of them decided that it was not okay later on, and I did go without the diapers for them, but this caused resentment inside me, and the relationship was really doomed from that moment on, and I would have been better off ending it then. Inside I was denying a part of myself, and as time went on they wanted me to be like this or that, (because women do like to try and change us a little) on top of the underlying resentment I resisted any change,(because there is always going to be problems where resentments exist).

I'm in a relationship now that I've been in for over five years, and she is accepting of the diapers, as were a couple of my other relationships (those ended because of other problems, both of the women from those relationships are still my friends though), but diapers are not a big part of my life. Our relationship is about caring for each other, and trying to make things go in this crazy world we live in. We have problems, everybody does, and I have issues to work through, but she's here, trying to work through them with me.

So don't whip out your soap box and start lashing out at people from your pulpit, they will resent you for it, or discount you as a fool. You are young, and still have much to learn young paduaun.

Peace,

Vic B)

• Like 1

DL88, glad we could come to terms. No sweat, no tears, no worry.

Vic,

It's not a true statement Drew, to say that "all those guys saying ditch the bitch have never been in a relationship" many of them have, and are speaking from their own experiences, hoping to help him avoid the heartache that they themselves have gone through.

You’re absolutely right, that's why I didn't say that. I generalized by saying a lot, not all, that's too inclusive. One word can change an entire meaning.

I know that you're 26 and still know everything, so you are going to automatically discount everything I have to say, because it doesn't "jive" with your over inflated ego, so I am saying this for those others here on the board who think differently than you, and didn't care for your insulting tone.

Interesting how you are willing to discredit a lot of what I say because of my age saying I have an over inflated ego but then try and convince me your advice is right. Who has the ego?

Diapers are just an addiction you say, that "all of us don't understand in our own selves", here you can only speak just for yourself, my man. How can you know the lives of everyone here on this board?

Again, not what I said and not speaking from myself. I said "a lot of us". You said all.

Actually though I feel that it only being a two month old relationship that it was far too early to have these kinds of problems

Relationships take time to build, you really need to get to know each other, you need to get to know ALL about each other, before you decide to do something as permanent as shacking up with each other. The shortest I ever did was six months, and the longest was ten months, but even then there were problems. However the problems weren't as difficult to overcome, as we knew each other better, and were able to work these things out.

In one sentence you say two months is too soon to have any problems, then you say relationships take time to build. How do you build a relationship ever if you don't work through some of the problems? This "problem" is only as big as the OP wants to make it. If you always hung it up based on a distance of measure like time then I think there'd be a lot more single people. "Oh, you do like this about me, looks at watch, been 6 weeks since first date, ahh hell, screw you I'm done with this relationship, had we been at 10 weeks, I maybe would've worked it out with you but not 6." Sound logical?? I know of a couple who met and married in two months. Two kids and twenty years later still are together. I know, unusually but I don't necessarily think you should have a time slot of when to bale. It should be about the issues not time. Everyone’s different, some go through a short "honeymoon" phase and move on to relationship stuff, real stuff. Some just click right of the bat, the list goes on.

Sounds like someone else is on the soapbox, grandpa, stepith, downith.

PS. Meant to be funny here.

DL88, glad we could come to terms. No sweat, no tears, no worry.

Vic,

You’re absolutely right, that's why I didn't say that. I generalized by saying a lot, not all, that's too inclusive. One word can change an entire meaning.

Okay, a lot then.

Interesting how you are willing to discredit a lot of what I say because of my age saying I have an over inflated ego but then try and convince me your advice is right. Who has the ego?

Well the ego thing was more to do with the dismissive and insulting way that you spoke of those who offered their opinion that he may want to move on. You have to admit that to these people you did come across as rather insulting, and that your views were the valid ones, not theirs.

Again, not what I said and not speaking from myself. I said "a lot of us". You said all.

Again, agreed.

In one sentence you say two months is too soon to have any problems, then you say relationships take time to build. How do you build a relationship ever if you don't work through some of the problems? This "problem" is only as big as the OP wants to make it. If you always hung it up based on a distance of measure like time then I think there'd be a lot more single people. "Oh, you do like this about me, looks at watch, been 6 weeks since first date, ahh hell, screw you I'm done with this relationship, had we been at 10 weeks, I maybe would've worked it out with you but not 6." Sound logical?? I know of a couple who met and married in two months. Two kids and twenty years later still are together. I know, unusually but I don't necessarily think you should have a time slot of when to bale. It should be about the issues not time. Everyone’s different, some go through a short "honeymoon" phase and move on to relationship stuff, real stuff. Some just click right of the bat, the list goes on.

Sounds like someone else is on the soapbox, grandpa, stepith, downith.

PS. Meant to be funny here.

I never said that two months is too soon to have ANY problems, but that it was too soon to have THOSE types of problems IE: that she showed her manipulative side (here I guess that we agree because you didn't say anything about her using the old "let's play the guilt trip routine"). If I were dating a girl for six weeks and I didn't feel like things were working out I would just go ahead and start dating others. If I were living with someone for two months and she showed that she was manipulative I would RUN.

And I am only fifty, I'm too young to be your grandpa, besides I'm raising a twelve year old, so again, too young to be a grandpa.

Peace,

Vic :P