LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Diaper Is This?

You got those on a cruise ship? I have to take my wife on a cruise now! I'm curious to know what those are as well...look comfy. I had to throw in my useless two cents worth...hopefully someone knows.

I believe they were larges. I just called to the health center from my room and asked if they had disposable diapers and they said yes so I walked down and they had them waiting for me in a paper bag. They fit me great but they were obviously big on my wife. Thanks for the responses so far. I will look into assure.

I believe they were larges. I just called to the health center from my room and asked if they had disposable diapers and they said yes so I walked down and they had them waiting for me in a paper bag. They fit me great but they were obviously big on my wife. Thanks for the responses so far. I will look into assure.

Disposable diapers.... for adults? Did they charge them to your room?

Disposable diapers.... for adults? Did they charge them to your room?

No. I actually did not expect them to have any adult diapers but since we had run out I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. They only gave me a few of them. Enough to get through the last night of the cruise. They didn't charge me or even ask for my name or room number.

These don't look like the assure diapers that I have been able to find on the internet. These were plastic backed and the website says that assure diapers are cloth-like. Has anyone tried assure to verify that?

Those diapers look very much like Kendall Wings, however the Wings have "Wings" written on the tapes. The Kindall Wings are blue like those, have plastic backs, and are really nice and soft on the inside. They don't hold much and can leak, however they are really comfortable if your are just a DL like me.

yeah...I figured it would be a long shot but I had to try. I appreciate everyone's ideas though.

I know this is something you probably don't want to do, and maybe you're not even that desperate to know, but how about giving the cruise company a ring or an email? Just explain that you wear for medical reasons, you got some on the cruise, and they're better then what you usually wear (or just ask straight up :P). They may have to ring back, but they just might be willing to help you find em :)