LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Incontinent, I Became A Diaper Lover

Joerg

Since about 8 years I am incontinent and have to wear diapers, rubber pants and panty girdles day and night. At the beginning, it was hard to accept the change of live and comfort. Finally, I decided to make the best of it and cannot imagine my live without diapers. I became a happy incontinent diaper lover with all additional equipement.

Joerg

post-10754-12556817218975_thumb.jpg

post-10754-12556817218975_thumb.jpg

Qwack, very nice reply and good information about the tapes.

Joerg, welcome and its great to see someone else going with ladies shape wear to hold things in place. I have as many pairs of shape wear as I have plastic or rubber pants. The wife is always handing me down her old panties.

I keep a role of duct tape with my disposables. Molicare and Prevail have tape issues

Welcome Joerg,

I am sorry about your condition but am glad you made the decision you made. I know it's not easy and no one wants to be incontinent(well, some people do ) :P

A couple of things here though,

I hope by coming here that you find this community to be a help and asset with your decision and condition, and you have fun and make a lot of friends :) Thats one of the functions that I see this community providing, since it is true that 'opposites' attract' and there is an equal and opposite of and for everything. The AB/DL community can be a wonderful asset and assistance to those in the incontinent community, as long as we are careful and respectful of each other (which doesn't always happen) we have a lot of experiences and resources to share and help where we can....thank you for having the courage to stop by and become a member of our little group :)

Secondly, a little technical advise or help if you wish, take it for what it's worth. In your photo, the brief (diaper) you are wearing I believe is a Molicare(??) and something I learned that helps a lot with the 2 tape disposables is that the top tapes need to either be taped straight across the waist or pointed slightly downwards, but the bottom tapes need to be pointed up at about a 45 degree angle towards your belly button, (or less) this does a could of things, it tightens the back of the brief against the back of the thighs for a better fit and seal, and also gets the tape up and away from the front of your thigh so you can walk and move easier, and it wont pull on the tape as much, and they wont come undone (or pop off).

I hope this helps a bit :blush: and again, congrats on making the decision to not let your incontinence disturb your life and for having the courage and curiosity to stop by here and join us :)

Thanks for the post, if you like what you see and enjoy the community and feel we are of a positive benifit, pass the word....we can use all the positive feed back and support we can get.

Nice to meet you and welcome :thumbsup:

qwack

Hello qwack,

Many thanks for your helpful reply to my message.

I really don't feel as a disabled person and my incontinence is for me just a thing to accept and making the best of it.

Thank you also for your technical advise about positions of the tapes. On my picture, I wear a Molicare Super Plus size large and it is a bit to big for my body.

The diaper presented in the new pictures is a Premium Slip Day size M made in France, on the second picture I wear a Suprima PVC pant S1250 over an Absorin Slip excellent size M.

Best greetings to you an to all other persons who replied to my message.

Please excuse my English, I come from Switzerland and speek German, French, Italien and jsut some English.

Welcome Joerg,

I am sorry about your condition but am glad you made the decision you made. I know it's not easy and no one wants to be incontinent(well, some people do ) :P

A couple of things here though,

I hope by coming here that you find this community to be a help and asset with your decision and condition, and you have fun and make a lot of friends :) Thats one of the functions that I see this community providing, since it is true that 'opposites' attract' and there is an equal and opposite of and for everything. The AB/DL community can be a wonderful asset and assistance to those in the incontinent community, as long as we are careful and respectful of each other (which doesn't always happen) we have a lot of experiences and resources to share and help where we can....thank you for having the courage to stop by and become a member of our little group :)

Secondly, a little technical advise or help if you wish, take it for what it's worth. In your photo, the brief (diaper) you are wearing I believe is a Molicare(??) and something I learned that helps a lot with the 2 tape disposables is that the top tapes need to either be taped straight across the waist or pointed slightly downwards, but the bottom tapes need to be pointed up at about a 45 degree angle towards your belly button, (or less) this does a could of things, it tightens the back of the brief against the back of the thighs for a better fit and seal, and also gets the tape up and away from the front of your thigh so you can walk and move easier, and it wont pull on the tape as much, and they wont come undone (or pop off).

I hope this helps a bit :blush: and again, congrats on making the decision to not let your incontinence disturb your life and for having the courage and curiosity to stop by here and join us :)

Thanks for the post, if you like what you see and enjoy the community and feel we are of a positive benifit, pass the word....we can use all the positive feed back and support we can get.

Nice to meet you and welcome :thumbsup:

qwack

Best greetings to you an to all other persons who replied to my message.

Please excuse my English, I come from Switzerland and speek German, French, Italien and jsut some English.

Your English is fine, not to worry. It's sure a lot better than my German, French, or Italian!

Welcome!

Welkommen. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

That and some words picked up from Rammstein songs is all my German goes to. I'd love to learn the language as I find it fascinating. I did learn basic German at school but forgot most of it :(