LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Introduction

Hello everyone:) I am 34 and have recently wanted to wear a nappy/diaper for a while now. I look forward to chatting with some of you. I am from glasgow and I would love to chat to others :)

Where is glasgow? what is making you want to wear a diaper? there are many brands of diapers to choose from have you thought of which brand you want to try? do you want to wear 24 / 7?

Where is glasgow? what is making you want to wear a diaper? there are many brands of diapers to choose from have you thought of which brand you want to try? do you want to wear 24 / 7?

I am just outside glasgow, I have wanted to wear one for a long time, i want to know what it feels like to actually wear a nappy and actually use it. I do not want to wear 24/7, I just want to wear on my own when I actually find one that will fit me:)

Aloha from Florida!

Diapers are a girls best friend. No need to venture into those dirty public restrooms and stress or strain over having to hold it. Absolutely do what you want, when you want and feel free to seek answers here. If you want to wear a diaper discretely out in public, long full skirts are great. If you want to sleep in diapers and tend to sleep on your side, cloth diapers perform better for that for most people.

Welcome and please let us know how your experiments go over there in Scotland.

Honu

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone:) I am 34 and have recently wanted to wear a nappy/diaper for a while now. I look forward to chatting with some of you. I am from glasgow and I would love to chat to others :)

ok ssweety iloveto wearthe plasticpants too ok letsbecome friensds ok/ stephen in florida