LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Break, Wore Again, Fantastic

Aurelius

For several weeks I didn't wear - I've been very busy lately. Yesterday I got myself into a molicare super xplus and my stress and problems were instantly relieved. It was just great. Best thing of the month.

Anyone else accidentally ignore their fetish for some weeks and then come back to it really well?

Yep. It does happen from time to time when you get caught up in work and being on the go a lot. But it always feels right when you return home to a nice comfy diaper. :D

Yep. It does happen from time to time when you get caught up in work and being on the go a lot. But it always feels right when you return home to a nice comfy diaper. :D

*insert mandatory Wizard of Oz, no place like home joke here*

For several weeks I didn't wear - I've been very busy lately. Yesterday I got myself into a molicare super xplus and my stress and problems were instantly relieved. It was just great. Best thing of the month.

Anyone else accidentally ignore their fetish for some weeks and then come back to it really well?

i don't ignore it. i am painfully aware how long a gap there is between times i can indulge. live at home.

Yeah when I get to working longer hours I usually have too much to do once I get home, so I end up putting it off. The feeling is great, but it takes time out of both the evening and the morning that I just don't have on those days. Now that the holidays are approaching, every day is turning into a long one sadly. But the payoff is worth it, both in cash and in the release from diapers later.

• 1 month later...

I'm on a bit of a forced break right now.. lots of coursework to get done before the end of the term... and I find the comfort I get from being nappied, just isn't helpful in getting work done... as in I just don't do any.. it's often a case of getting nappy on.. instant regression.. never used to be that way.. but then maybe I wear less and have to spend more time being grown up..

Happens all the time. I live with my father, and i visit my mother every 2 weeks or so. And my father isn't so open about stuff, and thats why i have all my diapers at my mother. I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my own place to chill out ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

My desire to wear goes in cycles--I can go anywhere from weeks to months without touching a diaper before I finally get an urge to put one on. It doesn't help that I live with my parents, and it's kind of a hassle to discreetly dispose of used diapers--if it weren't for that factor, I'd probably wear more regularly.