LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psych

Watched the most recent episode of Psych tonight, it was about a wolf. Earlier in the episode, a guy was being framed for a murder but he didn't know it and to make a long story short was in the Psych office closet naked and only covering himself by balloons. Then at the very end, the guy being framed is in a wheel barrow appearing to have no clothes on assuming from the earlier encounter and from the camera angles shown. They show him waking from being drugged by the real criminal. He then says something like "where am I, why do I feel like a ... baby?". His sister and the two Psych guys are standing over him and his sister says. "that's probably because you're wearing a diaper." all nodding there head. He looks confused and the camera slowly pans a little lower to barely show what looks likea thin sheet wrapped into a diaper with a big safety pin in the middle. Not very ab like and likely not even a real diaper. Not a very good shot of it but it was so out of context, it just through me off when I was watching this.

As always, the current episode of Psych is so funny. At the end there is the scene of interest to all diaper lovers.

The guy ("Stewart") who thought he was turning into a werewolf is played by Joshua Malina. Previously he has been in several movies and many TV series.

His Goth sister "Willow" is played by Larisa Oleynik. Several years ago she played "Bianca" in the feature film "Ten Things I Hate About You" best remembered as introducing the late Heath Leger to USA audiences.

I'm sorry I missed this new episode, as the show's very good. And I'm also sorry I missed seeing Joshua Malina in another role. I was very much a fan of his work on Sports Night and The West Wing.

I'm sorry I missed this new episode, as the show's very good. And I'm also sorry I missed seeing Joshua Malina in another role. I was very much a fan of his work on Sports Night and The West Wing.

You are so right, Joshua Malina was marvelous on both of those shows. I was lucky enough to see him on Broadway in "A Few Good Men" which was his start in the Aaron Sorking stock company. My husband Don knows that if necessary I would fall in love with Joshua in a New York second! Seeing him in that improvised diaper on the recent Psych only made him even more desirable to me.

You are so right, Joshua Malina was marvelous on both of those shows. I was lucky enough to see him on Broadway in "A Few Good Men" which was his start in the Aaron Sorking stock company.

Nice to hear there are a few Aaron Sorkin fans on this forum! Now if we can just get him to make another show (and make sure it's not on NBC), I'd be in heaven!

As always, the current episode of Psych is so funny. At the end there is the scene of interest to all diaper lovers.

The guy ("Stewart") who thought he was turning into a werewolf is played by Joshua Malina. Previously he has been in several movies and many TV series.

His Goth sister "Willow" is played by Larisa Oleynik. Several years ago she played "Bianca" in the feature film "Ten Things I Hate About You" best remembered as introducing the late Heath Leger to USA audiences.

I am such a huge fan of Larisa Oleynik and that original post makes me even more of a fan! :D

I am definitely planning on checking this episode out! :) Thanks for the info!