LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers Tube Troubleshooting

Are you going through the front page to the Alternate site Daily Di has set up. If your linking to the old site it is being worked on as it was Spammed/Hacked, so is inoperable at the moment. Other than that I linked on a couple of vid's and they worked fine. If it is specific vids you are looking at that does it, they might have been removed do to terms of service.

Are you going through the front page to the Alternate site Daily Di has set up. If your linking to the old site it is being worked on as it was Spammed/Hacked, so is inoperable at the moment. Other than that I linked on a couple of vid's and they worked fine. If it is specific vids you are looking at that does it, they might have been removed do to terms of service.

No, even when I go to the main page (through the password and all that), the video shows up with a triangle in the middle of it.

Not sure what you have going on. What Operating System and Browser are you using? When you say Triangle, and I'm not trying to be smart here. Are you saying the "play" one? As the new system requires you to select the video then it loads and then you have to tell it to play. Just trying to touch some bases. ;) Other than that is it all videos or just some of them?

I realize that was not very descriptive. However, it looked like a "warning" sign of sorts, indicating that the video player was not working. Now the videos on the front page that load automatically will play, but if I click on "Videos" and then select a specific video, those don't work (even if it's one that was on the main page).

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked it and it's working for me. Make sure your not using a old bookmarked addy. You have to go through the front page and select videos and follow the link to the new site. Be aware that not all videos are on this page just the recently uploaded ones for now. Daily Di is working on a issue with the older page.