LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Store Brands Are Still Plastic Backed

I might as well wear cloth

If these store brands keep changing (no pun intended) to cloth like covers.

Does anyone still make overnight diapers like vintage plastic backed Pampers?

None of the store brands that I know of in my area a plastic backed anymore, other than depends. If you are trying to find plastic backed diapers that are not depends, go to a medical supply store and see if they have Attends with waistbands, or Tranqulity slimline or ATN. Otherwise you will have to order online. If you are looking for something that resembles Pampers, you need to order yourself some Bambinos.

I thought even Depends went to the cloth like cover as well.

Otherwise, I would stock up on them.

They may do away with plastic backed next. :(

I hear in alot of areas that depends has switched to cloth like, and what your finding in stores right now is just old stock, this happend to CVS here and I went to all the stores in my area buying up the plastic backed.

A few times I would up with large diapers, and cut them down a little to fit, but I sad to say all the cvs plastic are gone now, along with the assurance, so I bit the bullit and started buying on the net, so far I have found no shortage of plastic backed diapers, I got Abena, Tranquility ATN, and Secure X-plus all plastic backed, it costs a little more over the net and you are better off buying a case instead of a pack of 2 at a time.

If you like the depends go get a few packs, just put a small hole in the end flap of the package and feel for the plastic, the hole is so small no one notices, and if they are plastic your going to buy them anyway.

I hear in alot of areas that depends has switched to cloth like, and what your finding in stores right now is just old stock, this happend to CVS here and I went to all the stores in my area buying up the plastic backed.

A few times I would up with large diapers, and cut them down a little to fit, but I sad to say all the cvs plastic are gone now, along with the assurance, so I bit the bullit and started buying on the net, so far I have found no shortage of plastic backed diapers, I got Abena, Tranquility ATN, and Secure X-plus all plastic backed, it costs a little more over the net and you are better off buying a case instead of a pack of 2 at a time.

If you like the depends go get a few packs, just put a small hole in the end flap of the package and feel for the plastic, the hole is so small no one notices, and if they are plastic your going to buy them anyway.

nope depends are still plastic and its not old stock in stores.if they were cloth like (witch I wish they where)IT WOULD BE ON THERE WEBSITE!!one day they will make the BIG change over to cloth but not yet.I got diapers from pathmark (store brand)and they are plastic they where cloth at one time but they went back to plastic.I have a hole pack that I cant wear the tapes are trash you put the tape on and before you can get the next tape on it pops off I called the number on the bag to tell them to make the tapes more sticky but they never called me back