LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Look Good In Just A Diaper

I absolutely disagree with anyone who thinks that they look bad in a diaper! We know this, diapers are much more attractive than plain old underwear and yes even hotter than panties on a sexy woman!

Give yourself a break, we all know here. Too bad the rest of the public can't get over there myths about diaper wearing.

I found this on Daily Diapers, I have this saved as my desktop image, I hope when I die this is what I see for eternity in heaven!

I LOVE DIAPERS!!!

Phil

post-8840-1256510375974_thumb.jpg

post-8840-1256510375974_thumb.jpg

Maybe it's because I'm straight but there's not very many girls I've seen in diapers that I didn't like. However, I am totaly grossed out by the hairy guys wearing diapers as they look so unatural wearing diapers. Babies don't typically wear glasses, have facial hair, body hair, bald, wrinkles, smoke, whatever. I just think it's gross, sorry for those who are like this. Girls for the most part aren't hairy and when they are overweight, it is usually spread out throughout there body and not just there gut so it doesn't look sooo bad. Guys in diapers, total turn off.

Nah it's not just you, I'm in complete agreement. Not to say that I don't think I look dead sexy in certain clothes. I hate wearing them but I look dead sexy in a two piece suit. Now me in nothing but a diaper....I look better than some of the pics I've seen on here(my beer belly is more of a beer pouch.) however I'm no Rico Suave.

I took a pic and posted it in the Gallery section.

I HATE my body hair, but I don't think I look disgusting either.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Well, young fellas, soak it up! Sure, you look great now. But, at some point, we all become those fat hairy men we don't like the pictures of. It's inevitable. Keep fit, keep shaved, and keep the pictures you took now to prove later that at one point in time, you looked pretty damn good in just a diaper, instead of just looking like a fat, hairy old man in a diaper.

Be good to yourselves -