LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Toddler

Angel looks around at all the people she doesnt know."hewo Im Angel and Im 5 years old *smiles brightly*

New Toddler ,hiyas im Angel im 19 but i think of my self as a 5 year old girl.I live with my cousin unable to live alone i drink from a sippy cup (when im alone) and like to do all things that toddlers do,My favorite things are My little pony toys,Care bears moives i love being snuggled and i love when people read to me :)

Hi,

Welcome to daily diapers! I age regress to age 2 but I also have a side of me that regresses to age 8. I love to snuggle with my husband/daddy. I also have My Little Ponies, Care Bears movies and many other movies. I also play with my barbies, and other toys, like daddy to read to me and drink out of bottles and sippy cups.

I hope you have fun here.

Guest ABDL Couple

Welcome to the boards, lot's of great people here.

How do you decide which age you regress to?

I like to make him be a baby; he has a pacifier, bottle, baby food and spoons, baby blanket, etc. Sometimes I make him breastfeed too.

But he sometimes likes to be in the toddler age too. He likes talking and crawling and/or walking around.

I usually don't classify a certain age though. Does the number just come to you?

Also, welcome! :) We are new too.