LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Disposables

babygirlamy

i usually wear abri form x plus disposables which are very good but have problems with tapes sometimes. i would like to try something new and would like your thoughts on a good bulky, absorbant disposable please.x

you pretty much got the thickest diaper out there =P.. Bambino is probably next best or attends.

Bambino's tapes arent "really" reusable - they will come off and able to re-fasten but it's like a hit/miss thing.

• 9 months later...

I second that opinion, Tena slip maxi's are the best! i have used them for years, i use the excellent tena direct mail order service they do next day delivery (which is free) the only drawback is the minimum order of 1 case (3 packs of 21) but it is good to have a nice supply of nappies and it does save money buying in bulk, especialy with the free shipping.

The only improvments i would make are making the tapes a bit wider, although they do work fine as they are, thats juts a personal preference, i also think the leg cuffs could be taller and stand more freely, they are folded and stuck down when you put the nappy on, i sort of slide my finger under them and it unsticks them and they pop up, but im not sure i am supposed to do that becuase i rember when pampers first had leg cuffs and i specificaly rember the instructions showing your not supposed to unfold the cuffs. also the elastic strip at the back could be improved, it doesnt relly give that much extra strech and they could do with one on the front as well Other than that they resemble what i think of as a proper nappy, plastic backing, mostly all white, the maxi's have a lilac coloured pattern running down the middle and lilac parts on the tape panel, which i use to help put the tapes on equally on both sides, i think thats actually the purpose of those coloured areas, like a fitting guide (of course it would be better if it had teddies!) but i think its really good that it has a tape panel ratther than those silly white tape on blue tape things, they are so outdated!

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried them all and my favorite is attends # 10 with a pameper # 7 insert. I like the bambino and the secure plus but there is something about the attends that they don't have . maybe it's the movement. either way. I use an attends # 10 with a pamper insert (see pamperchu video on how to add pampers) with a diaper tape. this is the closest ive come to a real diaper. I download pamperchus diaper tapes and add them too my attends. These attends are white with three tapes on either side. I cut one of them off and end up with the closest thing I've ever come to a real baby diaper. You should all try it. I have to drive 30 miles just to get these attends and let me tell you it is completely worth it.

star child, have u tried http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/. They do multipacks of tena and you can have as many as u like. They do next day delivery as standard and are cheaper then tena direct i believe. They also have a selection of other nappies.

P.s i'm a Tena Maxi baby but i like to try all nappies. Not a fan of molicare - not absorbent enough

I've tried them all and my favorite is attends # 10 with a pameper # 7 insert. I like the bambino and the secure plus but there is something about the attends that they don't have . maybe it's the movement. either way. I use an attends # 10 with a pamper insert (see pamperchu video on how to add pampers) with a diaper tape. this is the closest ive come to a real diaper. I download pamperchus diaper tapes and add them too my attends. These attends are white with three tapes on either side. I cut one of them off and end up with the closest thing I've ever come to a real baby diaper. You should all try it. I have to drive 30 miles just to get these attends and let me tell you it is completely worth it.

star child, have u tried http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/. They do multipacks of tena and you can have as many as u like. They do next day delivery as standard and are cheaper then tena direct i believe. They also have a selection of other nappies.

P.s i'm a Tena Maxi baby but i like to try all nappies. Not a fan of molicare - not absorbent enough