LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walmart Or Walgreens

I'm finally gonna have a weekend to myself and will go out and get a pack. I just wanna know who has the best diaper and which one? My #1 is plastic outer for the crinkle sound (if anybody still sells it), then absorbancy. Thanks for the input!

The Assurance store-brand from Wal-Mart is entirely cloth-backed, both briefs and underwear. The only plastic-backed diapers you will find at Wal-Mart are the Depend Fitted Briefs. I haven't tried the Walgreens store brand lately, so I don't know how they are today, but back in the early 2000s they were entirely cloth-backed, too, and very prone to some seepage right through the outer cover. Either place I'd be safe and get the Depend Fitted Briefs if crinkle is what you want.

CVS may still have plastic backed diapers as you aren't that far from me so I know there are CVS stores around, usually within a block of the Walgreens. May be hit or miss, though. The Depend diapers are definitely plastic backed and crinkle to high heaven!

CVS may still have plastic backed diapers as you aren't that far from me so I know there are CVS stores around, usually within a block of the Walgreens. May be hit or miss, though. The Depend diapers are definitely plastic backed and crinkle to high heaven!

how many times are people going to ask this?walmart,Walgreen's,cvs,sam's club are ALL the SAME DIAPER!!!!the names on the pack are different but the diaper is the same made by the same people.

how many times are people going to ask this?walmart,Walgreen's,cvs,sam's club are ALL the SAME DIAPER!!!!the names on the pack are different but the diaper is the same made by the same people.

babyforyou, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. That was exactly what I was looking for...

But here is the question that I'm asking, which some others seem to have touched base on. WalMart sells multiple brand name diapers, and so does Walgreens. I'm sure each of those are not exactly the same. Right? So if I only went to WalMart, which one is plastic? Which one holds more? babyforyou, since you were oh so helpful, you'll probably tell me that WalMart sells one diaper, but with a different brand name.

Thanks for everyone else for your feedback. I guess I'll just go get the STORE BRAND, wherever I go.

Walmart Assurance brand, and CVS in the red pack, used to be plastic, but they are no more plastic backed diapers in the local stores, unless you buy depends, if I were you I would make a little hole in the endflap or the package, and check whatever you buy, but most, unless you could find some old stock on the shelves, are gone to cloth like covers.

I'm afraid just about all of the diapers have gone to clothlike, unless you buy online and buy what plastic are available, I just bought a case of abena with plastic and there was a choce of cloth or plastic on those.

Good Luck I hope you find some, but if I were you I start looking for some plastic pants to get your plastic fix. Got some on now myself.

babyforyou, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. That was exactly what I was looking for...

But here is the question that I'm asking, which some others seem to have touched base on. WalMart sells multiple brand name diapers, and so does Walgreens. I'm sure each of those are not exactly the same. Right? So if I only went to WalMart, which one is plastic? Which one holds more? babyforyou, since you were oh so helpful, you'll probably tell me that WalMart sells one diaper, but with a different brand name.

Thanks for everyone else for your feedback. I guess I'll just go get the STORE BRAND, wherever I go.

Basically The store brand is cloth outer..for everyone now..Unless like mentioned you find some old stock..But ya probably live in BFE if ya can still find those these days. Walmart might carry Different protection. But as far as I have ever seen they carry only two true diapers not counting Pull-ups.."Tapes" means diapers so there is Theirs and Depends..Get the Depends if you like plastic..If your lucky the have depends boosters too. Other than that. Get a bag of both and slit the cloth ones and wrap with Depends..best your gonna get from the stores you mentioned.

I agree with babyforyou. Walmart and Walgreens are the same. If you want plastic then you need to go with Depends. Otherwise both Walmart and Walgreens are cloth covered. I presonally like Walgreens though, but only if you wear them for about 4 or 5 hours after that the tapes can come off the back. But they will take a full wetting, but you have to change right a way or they will leak.