LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Franscisco Weekend

So this was the first weekend I went out and about in my AB garb with out my body guard and good friend Tami. Thankfully I decided to go for it solo in the most deliciously liberal city of San Francisco. Here are some of the experiences from the weekend.

You'd never guess that I would run across other AB's... But I DID! Only 6, but they were there with their various Mommies and Daddies. I had a great experience, loved every minute of my time in Frisco. I am actually entertaining the idea of moving to the area. I've never experienced being in a town that was so easy going! Anyway, here are some pictures. Enjoy!

~Brian

My first friends who told me that being an AB and diaper lover is a good thing!

VariousProgress050.jpg

The morning of the get together. Not too many people... Yet...

VariousProgress051.jpg

So yeah, Folsom street-n-stuff!

VariousProgress052.jpg

Funny lookin cow, made me go MOOO!

VariousProgress053.jpg

First AB/Sissy I ran across. I was like OMG!!!!! I'm not alone here!!!

VariousProgress054.jpg

And then I was like ut ohhhzzz someone was being bad!!! Neener neener I'm a good boy. So I clipped the photo and scampered on....

VariousProgress055.jpg

And then I saw something white and crinkly looking and went a running screaming like a school girl and met these fellas. They were pretty neato. They were there with a couple of their other friends who were not wearing.

VariousProgress056.jpg

VariousProgress057.jpg

And then I was heading to the boot black at a boot store when I ran across this fella and his mommy. I screamed and ran over! He and his mommy was pretty cool and equally excited to see another AB. We exchanged pleasantries and went on with the Folsom experience.

VariousProgress058.jpg

She must have been bad too! I watched, then ran away before he saw that I could be considered a bad baby for having a margarita in my hand....

VariousProgress060.jpg

I got a thing for red heads and she was freaken hot. They were doing some rope bondage, which is one of my favorite types of bondage.

VariousProgress062.jpg

And then of course the Golden Gate bridge with my scion grocery getter in the fore ground.

NoPlatenumber.jpg

Hope ya'll enjoyed!

Yes the Folsom fair is the one of the biggest BDSM get togethers in California. It was a lot of fun aside from the crowd. I don't deal well with masses of people so I ended up bugging out around 4 when things started getting really busy. I had a lot of fun though and look forward to my next public outing. :D

~Brian

See it's not jsut me!! Bri, Square, Heidi and Amity there are others out there that have found appropreate times and places to be themselves and have some fun.

If you don't ever try it you will never know!

But no some of you will still hide in fear that you will be rejected and scorned. Ofcouse the same people will spend hours looking for anything AB or diaper related to show up in public and clammer about it when it dose. (Don't get me wrong I do the same thing)But if you would love to catch your favorite celbrity or famous person out in a diaper or AB wear and think that these various stunts by celebs is appropreate. You seriously need to consider trying it yourself.

It's a lot of fun!!

Thanks for sharing Bri hope to join the fun next year!!

Awesome pics! I went up for my first Folsom, too. Although I was well diapered (which was very convenient with the way Leathermen treat restrooms. Ugh.), we weren't really advertising. My Domme and I went as a more traditional leather BDSM couple.

On 9/30/2009 at 10:21 PM, curiositykilledthecat said:

Yeah... okay I'm never going near san francisco.

San Francisco is one of the most amazing cities in the world. And while technically so, I wouldn't consider the Folsom Street Fair to be the "public" as it's a clearly cordoned off area in a clearly leather neighborhood. The only way you'd run into it is if you went there looking for it. Also, this event is older than you are. And donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity.

Awesome pics! I went up for my first Folsom, too. Although I was well diapered (which was very convenient with the way Leathermen treat restrooms. Ugh.), we weren't really advertising. My Domme and I went as a more traditional leather BDSM couple. We even got our picture in the SF Chronicle!

San Francisco is one of the most amazing cities in the world. And while technically so, I wouldn't consider the Folsom Street Fair to be the "public" as it's a clearly cordoned off area in a clearly leather neighborhood. The only way you'd run into it is if you went there looking for it. Also, this event is older than you are. And donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity.

Did you happen to see me?? I was perusing around, was there from 11 am till about 5 pm when I neeeded a nap and a change. Boy that heat coupled with a Bambino, stuffer and wrapped up in my rubber paints made it very uncomfortable towards the end of the day.E-Z Glide Roller

On 10/2/2009 at 3:53 PM, BriGuy said:

Did you happen to see me?? I was perusing around, was there from 11 am till about 5 pm when I neeeded a nap and a change. Boy that heat coupled with a Bambino, stuffer and wrapped up in my rubber paints made it very uncomfortable towards the end of the day.E-Z Glide Roller

Unfortunately, no. We were there from noon to about 4, took a lap around the grounds.