LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Katy Perry Dresses Like A Giant Baby"

JeiSiN

That outfit is pretty cute...

But more importantly, check out the comments! They're funny. Although I hate the caption...

"Katy perry should just cut to the chase & get naked. That's about all she's good for..."

^That's true. Favorite comment.

I hate her songs... she makes a living off the public display of her bisexuality. It's just low...

-Sophie

• 1 year later...

Either the picture was posted backwards or that guitarist is left-handed. (How many of you noticed that? How many of you will go back and look at the picture again?)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Katy acctually used to wear diapers here is a posting on an incontinentce support site

http://www.disappearingoabgarment.com/whowearsprotection.php

Dissapearingdiaper.com

"Katy Perry is famous for her chart topping pop hits, but a little known fact about her is that she actually had frequent urinary tract infections as a child. "Most people don't know this, but I actually wore diapers pretty regularly during high school," Perry said. Doctors were unsure what was causing Perry's urinary tract infection symptoms, but they didn't give up hope in treating her. "I went through a number of different treatments for loss of bladder control, and at first it seemed like nothing was going to work." Finally, doctors were able to isolate what was causing Perry's urinary tract infections. "Looking back I can't say that I enjoyed wearing diapers in high school, but I think that the whole experience made me a stronger and more understanding person."

They also have a blrb on Samuel L Jackson too...