LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The All In One Company

Got my sleeper from the all in one company yesterday so thought I'd post up a review :D

CIMG1140.jpg

The Good

The website has a wide range of choices from the design, material and fit of the sleeper, plus added extras like pockets, slippers/booties attached, mittens, even hoods :D . I went for a fleece one with trucks and diggers as the main design, and with black arms and feet to break it up a little. The material is really comfy and warm, maybe a bit too warm for a central heated house, I ended up sleeping on top of the covers last night :P .

I think the design is cute, and am quite surprised at how big the pictures of the trucks and diggers are.

CIMG1141.jpg

Its just a shame they don't have any teddy bear materials :P .

The delivery time took a week which was great considering it was made to order, and came in a standard gray bag.

The fit is also very nice and lose, and being of a... larger persuasion I can fit in with plenty of room to spare. Might be a bit too lose for someone who's tall and lanky but I'm sure you can email them and ask for the chest size to be made smaller.

CIMG1144.jpg

Also the quality is really good, and feels like it won't fall apart soon. Which is good because:

The Bad

These are definitely on the pricey side, mine totaled up at £76.97 including shipping. I think its pretty expensive and only shelled out as a gift for being such an all round great guy.

Also I don't like the look of the zipper, wish I'd had the choice of colour, because I would of went for a light blue one to match the design instead of black. even just having a bit of material to cover over it would of been a better option.

Also, this isn't an ab aware company so things like drop seats and poppers aren't an option :(

On the whole I'm very very happy with the sleeper, and looking at my self wearing it makes me feel very little :D I think that's mainly due to the design. I just hope we get over this unseasonably warm weather so i can proper snuggle up in it :D

Loopy

Edit: Forgot the website address :X http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/

Edited by Loopy

Nice sleeper, but if you want a nice thick sleeper for the larger guys, and girls, out there try sportsmanguide.com they have very nicely made sleepers for larger folks for 25 dollars.

I'm a small guy but I just love big sleepers, I have been buying these and I think they are wonderful, only 2 colors but what do you want for 25 bucks.

They do sell out every year so don't wait too long.

Nice sleeper, but if you want a nice thick sleeper for the larger guys, and girls, out there try sportsmanguide.com they have very nicely made sleepers for larger folks for 25 dollars.

I'm a small guy but I just love big sleepers, I have been buying these and I think they are wonderful, only 2 colors but what do you want for 25 bucks.

They do sell out every year so don't wait too long.

I couldn't actually find any, sleepware just had some pj's and a bath robe. And sadly they don't ship to the uk :(

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...