LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday Travel Diapered?

Sorry the header isn't better but like many i'm fixing to catch a flight late tomorrow totally diapered and wonderd if i was the only one?

I have done this many times and have never really had any problems other than a spot check of my backpack (diaper bag) and the odd stare once in a while from the security check point person.

Cya

Rocky

:boxing:

I just rode the Greyhound from Asheville N.C to Raliegh (an 8 hour trip) diapered in depends. I think someone saw changing in the bus station stall and it was sort of exciting... Only problem was I couldn't wet myself. Best part is having a warm diaper wrapped around and knowing that there's no way you can take it off!!!

I was well diapered today on the plane from Las Vegas. However I got sellected for addition security screening and they looked through my bags. I had three diapers, wipes and diaper creme. The security guard was real cool with it and acted as this was normal.

The last time I went down to mexico I put on a diaper when I left and drove for about six hours and had to change only once. It sure was nice not having to stop and go to the bathroom, and by the time I got their my diaper was like having a lead weight straped around my butt. It sure was nice and Ill have to do it again sometime.

I will be flying over Christmas break, and I am always diapered when flying (I wet the bed... sooo, would be a tad embarrassing to soak the airplane seat.)

I have never had my diapers revealed in security, though if I get pulled aside for additional screaning I'll probably be a little embarrassed; hope they don't spread all of my belongings out in front of everyone.

It is very convenient, in my opinion, just wrap a thick diaper on and sit back for the flight.

Hi everyone!,

This past summer I flew to Germany in diapers all the way! I had to change a few times but no one really said much. I traveled to about 11 different countries the whole month I was there (I sttill didn't get to see everything I wanted to). I underestimated how many diapers I would use while traveling but while in Italy I was able to pick up some more, they weren't very good though next time I'll have to find out were to get Molicare or Eurobriefs. :blush: