LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Time

My boyfriend is very accepting of my AB side and is fine with the diapers... however he doesn't like me sending him home when I want to play. For whatever reason, I just feel kinda weird doing the diaper/baby thing when he's here at my house. He tells me he wants to be there when I play. (Play for me is usually just diapers, maybe dress in overalls/onesie/footed jammies, and get online or watch a movie)

Does anyone have any ideas in how I can include him? Minus playing sex games of course since the baby thing isn't a turn on for me. I've been thinking about it all night at work and figured I would seek advice from my friends here. :) Anyways, I appreciate any ideas.

-Jabez

I would allow him to stay for a movie with you. If he is accepting of you. That sounds like a great way to break the ice on your diaper wearing. If all goes well... am sure between the two of you..more activities/ideas will come to the table.

You should be grateful you are in a relationship with someone who wants to be a part of such a personal side of your personality. My GF knows about the diapers and despite being okay with me wearing, she insists that I only do it when she isn't around. I was a little disappointed because she has a very childish personality herself.

I would suggest just taking a deep breath and do it! Maybe put them on yourself privately while he's in the house then settle down with him and watch a movie or something. He'll discover that you're padded sooner or later and that way you avoid the whole awkward conversation about it where you'll be likely to chicken out.