LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Mediums Wanted

Ok I'm sure no one is crazy enough to have any they don't want, but my fiancé and I really want to try Bambinos or ABUs. Both are too pricey and samples only come with a few and that's not enough to really try these out. If anyone has an opened case or bag in size mediums, and wants to sell for a little extra $$ please let me know. She really wants them and I must admit; so do I! :) Also if you have any other diapers size small or mediums, please contact me.

We are looking for the printed ones.

Ok where I get my Abena Abri-Form X-Plus’ come in a Package of Package of 14 for $19.95. About a $1.42 each for Abena.

Bambinos are going for $28.48 for 16. About $1.78 per diaper.

Or a case of 48 bambinos for $65.96. For about $1.37 per diaper which is a better deal I guess. Plus I seems bambino offers free shipping so that I must also take into consideration.

The thing is, I don’t want to fork out $70 on diapers right now. We usually stick with Depends or Attends since we are on a budget. But we both would like to try these abdl friendly diapers. Everyone is raving mostly good things about them. :)

• 3 months later...

I have a case of Bambinos (one bag opened, one of the diapers was taken out to try it) they don't fit me right around the waist and i should've got larges. So i have a case of 47 bambinos printed ones

I have a case of Bambinos (one bag opened, one of the diapers was taken out to try it) they don't fit me right around the waist and i should've got larges. So i have a case of 47 bambinos printed ones

I'd be interested, but sometimes mediums don't fit me well either... Some brands I can tape on just fine, others I wind up with barely an inch on each side for taping, which tends to cause the tapes to pop (I have a set of thick "thunder thighs" to go with a 38 inch waist).

I'd be interested in buying a few of those Bambinos off of you.