LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Testing

I'm still shooting for a -100, Square Duck. Wish me luck!

The Infamous Honeywell6180

well in that case maybe i'll just start rating all your posts positive! lol

btw way your little clown pic there is freaky!!!!!

The diapers are more than likely mass produced with one randomly being tested by a machine per batch. No wearing, no sticking tubes up your bum..dear lord, enough with the ass play on here.(lol) This is wishful fantasy by someone who needs something better to do with their time. Dude, go play WoW. Testing diapers on a toddler is a violation of child labor laws. Does not happen.

As other members have pointed out, it is likely the OP is pulling our legs. For example, when he was 3 or 4 had Pampers started making diapers large enough to fit him? If testing diapers for toddlers, I would think leaks while active would be the main problem.

Now, if I were in charge of testing baby diapers, I would do so in a way nearly the same as the OP described. While for many years the diaper industry has realized the importance of using saline solution and not tap water, tests on moving humans are necessary. Of course so are the soak tests done in the lab as well as rate of absorption tests. To see leaks as they happen the person wearing the diaper would need to be on a transparent support. For safety that probably would be clear plastic, which would be most uncomfortable. Because saline is consistent, chances are it would be best to pump it into the diaper instead of waiting for the diapered subject to pee. By pumping the saline they would know the rate and volume. Perhaps it would be wise to add some FDA approved non-toxic dye to the saline solution. That would easily wash off the test subject.

Probably today the major diaper makers would invest in anamatronic dolls, but those were not available when the OP was 3 and 4.

Being that the OP real is 32, I would have to say yes to Pampers making diapers large enough to fit him as my real age is 45 and I was able to fit into Pampers until I was 10 years old, and I could still fit into Pampers when I was 20 years old, but I and to tape 2 of them together to get the needed lenght, but the width was plenty wide to fit me.

Also give the time line, it could have happened about the time Pmapers was making the switch over to the "new" contour hourglass shape diapers form the old wing fold diapers.

The old wing fold diapers are the ones I grew up useing until the big switch over, than I found the adult diapers in the drug stores and switched to them and used the Pampers as soakers as th efirst genration of adult diapers where not very adsorbant.

• 10 months later...

Okay, kind of off topic, but if I ever get the chance to do this, I want to put together a booth or something at a fetish convention or festival or something and have diaper testings with live models :D. Get them desperate, have them wear and wet various nappies for the viewing pleasure of anyone who walks by... ^_^

~Luci

P.S. - Will most likely never happen, but a girl can dream!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Saturnine

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Ok, I know the condition that child is in. THat's a famous example of the disease.

But REALLY? Did you need to post it, and in such large size?

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

BAN this guy and close this topic for ever.