LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Adult Babies Trailer - Uk

Guest toddler82uk

Although this does not bode well for the community, will the actor give an unbiased view. The two questions he is asking 'why do they do it' and 'is it sexual' seem to suggest not. All I would say here is be careful if you are approached to appear on this program. It is TV and the concept is to sensationalise the subject rather than to offer the truth. Who is the actor in question - and why is he chosing to do a story on ab's yet is wearing a pull up rather than a adult diaper? That tells me that the actor has done little to no research on the subject.

I fear that this program is approaching the subject from the wrong direction. Instead of looking at adult babies and why they do it, they should look at peoples lives and how being an adult baby fits into it. All too often this type of program wants to get the so called "normal" population to gawp and the freaks on the telly... calling AB's peadophiles and such... why else bring sexuality into it if not to incinuate that AB's a peadophiles! Why not look at people who are AB's instead of "why we are AB's"? I believe it is because if they show teachers, doctors, bus drivers, engineers, students... etc (in other words any person from any background) the producers run the risk of making it too real to the people watching. It'll force them to come to the realisation that AB's are normal everyday people who enjoy age play and/or diapers. It'll be tagged as a boring documentary showing a load of sick people acting normal. Whereas If you show a load of grown-ups acting like babies and put a sexual tag on it, you have the makings of a freak-show... Guarenteed ratings!

Personally I feel most AB's and DL's are far better adjusted psycologically speaking that the so called "normals". At least we've embraced our desires instead of repressiing them and blocking them out! I'd love to know how many people are harbouring secret desires (sexual or otherwise) that they are too afraid to come to terms with! At least we accept ourselves for who we are!

Having said all that, there is the school of thought that no publicity is bad publicity, and lets face it, channel4 is pretty mainstream! I got some serious diaper desires when I was 12 and I saw a German adult baby creche on eurotrash. It wasn't a particularly flattering peice, and whilst a load of large hairy german men in diapers didn't do anything for me, it did reveal the world of AB/DL to me. I seriously believe that this point was when I first realised I wanted diapers. Maybe this film will do the same for the next generation!

Now after that rant I need to relax a little. I've got my diaper on, but where did I leave my paci??? :P

Oh dear, that's just a demonstration of everything that's almost always wrong about ABDL documentaries in two brief minutes.

But, I have to ask the OP, where do you get the Channel 4 thing from? I can't find any mention of this film being made for them. I strongly suspect it isn't the same film as was discussed here a few months back (for a start that trailer has been on Vimeo since before that thread was posted).

Thinking about it, I really think it might be some sort of hoax or parody, in order to get one of us into a compromising situation. I mean that video is really cheaply made, half of it is just screen shots of ABDL websites, and the rest is one actor with a daft moustache wearing bedwetter pants. I don't know how you'd get a whole program from that?

'tis very odd.

(although I do find it funny how yesterday 3 people watched the video, and today well over 300...)

What I don't like about the trailer, is the way the main subject buys what is essentially a garment often used by smaller adults and teens for minor issues. One example would be someone of a slim build who has recently had prostrate surgery, and who finds the Depends product to be uncomfortable. So they buy something of a smaller size that's still readily available. This jerk buys the package, wears it in public with nothing else on, sucks on a pacifier in public, and makes a general mockery of those who wear ANY protective garment, WHATEVER the reason. It appears loaded with condescension and sensationalism by some arrogant jock/moron. I say: Off with his head!

Sincerely, "Jack The Ripper"

What I don't like about the trailer, is the way the main subject buys what is essentially a garment often used by smaller adults and teens for minor issues. One example would be someone of a slim build who has recently had prostrate surgery, and who finds the Depends product to be uncomfortable. So they buy something of a smaller size that's still readily available. This jerk buys the package, wears it in public with nothing else on, sucks on a pacifier in public, and makes a general mockery of those who wear ANY protective garment, WHATEVER the reason. It appears loaded with condescension and sensationalism by some arrogant jock/moron. I say: Off with his head!

Sincerely, "Jack The Ripper"

Welcome to the world of the channel 4 "documentary". Actually I'm surprised this isn't on bbc 3, they've had a few of these stupid shows on before now. We'll always be seen as a joke by the media, just a ratings grabber (anyone who needs/wants/enjoys protective underwear), and the more poorly done the better the ratings for most of the dumbarses in this fucked up country. The days of truly interesting tv created in the uk is over, we now only lead in comedy, and thats only because everyone else can't do good comedy.

They didn't make this program out of generosity; nor did they want to inform the world of the AB lifestyle. Don't be deceived.

They just wanted to fill the time as cheaply as possible between two commercial breaks without the audience changing channels to watch something less boring.

This is marginally less boring than a pie-eating contest, or a duck-feeding documentary. All they want is some poor pathetic individual to ridicule and laugh at, and that is why they emailed and researched us. Get some dork to make a complete ass of himself on screen, add some sarcasm and contempt, and make the audience laugh or gag as they see it, as long as they don't switch channels.

The only positive feature is that they had to get an actor to do it; it appears that even our dorkest dorks were too savvy to fall for their mock-concern and phoney interest.

I expect when we get to see the program, if it is ever aired, we may yet see the greatest fool in the AB world being interviewed.

God Help Us!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...