17 members have voted

1. 1. I am one or more of the following:

• Adult Diaper Lover (DL) Fetishist
    • Adult Baby (AB) Age player
    • Adult Todder (Boy/ Girl) Age player
    • Adult Little (Boy/ Girl) Age player
    • Adult Teen (Boy/ Girl) Age player
    • Role Play Switch (D/s)
  2. 2. I am an Adult (18 years of age or more)

'New York City Littles' Munch group- Interest Thread

The Purpose and Terms of this Thread - To provide a "place" for all Positive-minded Adult Members of Daily Diapers Who live in or near the five boros of NYC who are either Diaper Lovers (DLs) and/ or Adult Babies (ABs) and/ or Age Play "Littles" (Little Boyz, Little Girlz, Teen Boyz, Teen Girlz)(i.e.Any adult who role plays under the age of eighteen) to post, for the purposes of communication in the desire to form a 'NYC Littles' Munch group, so that we can join the other National Littles Munch groups already in existence (www.LittlesMunch.com).

Notes: Not all Littles wear diapers but they would be welcome in such a group. Not all DLs are Littles or ABs or Age Players but they fit in just the same. We are all adults and share a common theme. Ergo the term Littles is a great one. Those in a D/s relationship would be able to bring their "Bigs" to such a munch as either guests or as associate members, but attached Bigs cannot vote. This is not a group as of yet, rather this is a thread designed to generate mutual interest and discussion as a means to forming such a group.

WHAT IT IS NOT - This thread is not a place for age exclusion (aka not a place for certain biological adult ages) or any cliques (DL only, etc...)to form (Save it for a separate thread!) Note: Nothing against anyone but revealing ones-self on this thread will let others know that you are not interested in the fostering of a broader group as a whole. This thread is not the appropriate place for such conversation - so Please refrain from doing so. This is not a thread to post a line or two, it is a place where you can add some serious thoughts and considerations as an adult. Save the illiteracy and immaturity for another thread or forum, we are not age playing on this thread, we are trying to find a common means whereby a munch group can actually form.

LOCATION - This is a thread for persons who can easily get into/ around the City of Manhattan and/ or the Five Boros.

What you can do here: Tell us who you are, why you are here, what it is you have to offer others, and what you would like to have happen regarding such a group: What are your hopes? What would you like to see happen? What would you be willing, as an adult, to do for such a group? Are you strictly a follower, are you willing to lead or are you somewhere in between? Assuming you would like to see a Munch group formed, how often would you be willing to attend? When should the group meet and how often? Do you have the nerve to socialize with other like minded individuals posting here, in a Safe, Sane and Consensual manner?

I do! My name is Glenn, I go by GlennDL on DD, DS, and FetLife websites. I run the nearby 'NJ Littles' Munch group (see the NJ forum, check out www.LittlesMunch.com for this and other USA groups such as Boston Littles, DC Littles, etc...). We are quite interested in helping you guys/gals out and we are here to support our neighbors. We have over twenty members who would like to meet you. You are welcome to visit us and several form NY are already members. Meanwhile, We want to you to become self sufficient. You know you can. You've done it before. Manhattan is the center of the world and should take its rightful place among the Littles crowd as such. What say you?

For current updates on NJL just hop over to the NJ Forums. We're here to help you if asked!

All the groups are growing quickly! You can also find the entire invitation at www.LittlesMunch.com.

Please support LittlesMunch.com! Support your local Littles Munch and Visit Us when you're in the area! Tell you friends far and wide, DLs, Little/Age Players alike!

Be A Little Part Of History!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I'm going to use this box to comment, watch for updates:

This post is specifically addressed to one person - who has the 'will' to get NYC on the map:

New York, Capital of the World. There are plenty of interested people in NYC. I bet I can come up with about TEN people who've already emailed me from NYC and LI. This is the large loyal band who will do anything to make it to a munch - This is the "Choir", they are good at coming out and having fun, socializing and doing whatever one might ask of them - all they need is a LEADER!

It only takes ONE PERSON to get things started and it can be done by ONE POST. One person can change Manhattans Daily Diapers. One person with a dream can turn everything upside down and get the music going.

A leader can be anyone out there from the Newest Little to an old school AB/DL: It takes heart and a strong will. You have to believe you can do it even if everyone says you can't. You have to stick it out for as long as it takes. But, its Your Life, Your Dream and Your Happiness that are on the line.

This one post must draw a line in the sand. It must include a Venue (place, date and time) and some basic ground Rules. You have to have a spine. You have to say "this is what is happening, and be there to support it no matter who shows up. You gotta be there. If they don't show up - so what? If you keep doing it "They will show." You have to have the mindset that the strongest critic is the weakest person. You aren't building this for them, you're building this for the choir. You can retain your anonymity, we don't 'out' our own - just play it cool and keep your cards close to the vest.

Right now there is a Littles/DL Social Revolution on fire! Don't just believe me, look in the other States Forums. Connecticut is doing it. Pennsylvania is doing it (Philadelphia, Lancaster and NEPA.) Florida is looking very promising. Of course Boston, DC (including Maryland and Delaware), Atlanta, Ohio, and lots of the midwest and south and west coast are already well established. This is also happening in the rest of the world. Check out ABKingdom.com. You can't tell me NYC isn't ready, it has always been a hotbed of ABDL activity. Anyone who recalls SIDNY knows how wonderful and great NYC can be. You guys have the resources (the people) and you can rule the freakin' ABDL/Little World if you want. It only takes one person, one dream, and one post to do it.

Who is this person? Is it you?

I'm close enough with some organization and enough to do I'll do the bus/train ride into Manhattan. Let's organize some dates and times. I can't be the one to start Manhattan off, as i'm not that familiar with what's to do, where to go in NYC, but i'm in when it happens. Anyone wanna do a Hudson Valley meet-up, maybe hiking at one of the many area trails (when it gets a little warmer) let me know, i'm familiar with a couple of them.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

A few NJL Members have spoken with me separately, about going to NYC for various functions, including Munches, The Bronx Zoo, Walks in the Village or Central Park, Museums, Sports, even Staten Island to Minor League Baseball games. They really want to come visit NYC. However, NJL is based in NJ and has Munches in NJ for the members who live here. I've told them we can all visit as a group as invitied, if there is a NYC Littles Munch Group to invite us. We are wanting to visit, but we want to suport you, not undermine you. We're not about taking members from NYC, we're about promoting our brothers and sisters across the Hudson in any way we can. Please consider having a munch and inviting us. We invite you to come over here!

Since the day promises to be so nice tomorrow, I'm taking the opportunity to get out and hike a bit, anyone wanna join me is welcome to, know it's last second, but if you're free and around, i'd love to have another ab/dl/little to hike with. It's a nice hike with nice views. It's part of the long path trail off of route 6 in Harriman State Park, Palisades Parkway to Route 6, look for as small sign for the long path, for google directions search "Turkey Hill Parking Highland Falls, NY 10928," send me an email on here or wetboy1107@hotmail.com, or catch me on yahoo aim tonight wetone0071, if you wanna join me, and let me know what time you can make it out, I was planning on around 1pm.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've noticed that CargoWeasel from FetLife is trying to organize a NYC Age Play Munch. I sent him a message of support. Perhaps it would help if others from Daily Diapers did the same? Hope this helps, its awful quiet in here this year. Have Fun!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...