LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cutting An Abena In Half

johnbunkerDL

I love my abena's and I like to wear diapers just in front sometimes (more discreet in public) would it be possible to cut one in half and some how sew it up or something with out the materials in side being toxic (I've heard they are)? Anyone ever done this?

• Like 1

I think it would be easier to seal the cut edge with a hot glue gun rather than sewing it.. And yes, the material inside can be toxic. Studies have proven that if you drain all your blood out and fill your veins with diaper stuffing, it could be bad..... very bad! :bash:

I love my abena's and I like to wear diapers just in front sometimes (more discreet in public) would it be possible to cut one in half and some how sew it up or something with out the materials in side being toxic (I've heard they are)? Anyone ever done this?

• Like 3

I think it would be easier to seal the cut edge with a hot glue gun rather than sewing it.. And yes, the material inside can be toxic. Studies have proven that if you drain all your blood out and fill your veins with diaper stuffing, it could be bad..... very bad! :bash:

Thanks for the sarcasm man, it's people like you that make the diaper world so fun to live in! I guess every group has their asshole.

• Like 1

*sigh* I so love it (NOT!) when people don't just do some simple research, especially with the H*U*G*e resources that this site offers

There is a better way to approach this, check the link below,

http://www.xpmedical.com/abrisan.html

Much tidier and neater than cutting diapers in half an hot gluing etc...

be nice if people used tier %$#@! heads and did their own research :bash:

HINT!

qwack

(now who's the A55 hole??) :P

You can research stuff all you want but nothing beats getting ideas from someone that has actual experience trying something. For those idiots out there, like yourself square duck, an example of this would be why not ask someone that has purchased the new ipod if it really lives up to the claim rather then trusting apple glorifying their product on their website.

qwack

• Like 1

You can research stuff all you want but nothing beats getting ideas from someone that has actual experience trying something. For those idiots out there, like yourself square duck, an example of this would be why not ask someone that has purchased the new ipod if it really lives up to the claim rather then trusting apple glorifying their product on their website.

qwack

Yeah, welcome to the site, JohnBunkerDL. Let's see, you've been here less than a month, and have made less than 50 posts, and you're calling a long-standing and respected member of our community an a*hole? Not a great first impression, I gotta say. I actually thought that square duck's suggestion made a lot of sense, certainly much more sense than wasting half of an Abena (and much less work, I might add). FWIW, the materials in a diaper probably are toxic if swallowed, but they're essentially just cotton and super absorbent polymer.

• Like 2

Yeah, welcome to the site, JohnBunkerDL. Let's see, you've been here less than a month, and have made less than 50 posts, and you're calling a long-standing and respected member of our community an a*hole? Not a great first impression, I gotta say. I actually thought that square duck's suggestion made a lot of sense, certainly much more sense than wasting half of an Abena (and much less work, I might add). FWIW, the materials in a diaper probably are toxic if swallowed, but they're essentially just cotton and super absorbent polymer.

Well thank you for the warm welcome thickdiaperedbaby, I must say your post to my question is a heck of a lot more respectfull then square duck's, there's no sarcasm and you didn't almost use a whole screen to get your sarcasmed point accross. I hate forums where someone can't ask a simple question with out getting hammered for it, for hell sakes, we share something in common that is very personal, there is no need to be jerks to each other. There is a lot of people on this site that like to pee their diapers, I find that discusting but you don't see me being a jerk about it to anyone do you? To each his own! So if I ask a question that seems odd or stupid don't reply if you're gonna be a jerk about it. Aren't we here to support each other where as the rest of the world would mock and hate us for it? Just trying to make peace.

• Like 1

Well thank you for the warm welcome thickdiaperedbaby, I must say your post to my question is a heck of a lot more respectfull then square duck's, there's no sarcasm and you didn't almost use a whole screen to get your sarcasmed point accross. I hate forums where someone can't ask a simple question with out getting hammered for it, for hell sakes, we share something in common that is very personal, there is no need to be jerks to each other. There is a lot of people on this site that like to pee their diapers, I find that discusting but you don't see me being a jerk about it to anyone do you? To each his own! So if I ask a question that seems odd or stupid don't reply if you're gonna be a jerk about it. Aren't we here to support each other where as the rest of the world would mock and hate us for it? Just trying to make peace.

I think square duck replied like that because you sure as hell wasn't respectful to diapertime, who gave you a very good response and a little joke on the end. No one hammered you, and the two "worst" posts had the two best idea's, either a glue gun or a specific product. God for bid they try and have a laugh at the same time. SERIOUS BUSINESS :/

• Like 2

Disposable diapers are filled with sodium polyacrylate. It isn't actually poisonous; some agriculturalists use the same material to absorb and release water during droughts. Sodium polyacrylate is a super-absorbent material and depending on what it is designed to be used for, some of it makes up the absorbent part of a diaper while a different design is used to water plants. Amazing stuff, isn't it? Give me a good old-fashioned diaper with rubber pants any day! Okay, so it causes worse diaper rash, but it feels more like being a baby in the pre-1960s.

Disposable diapers are filled with sodium polyacrylate. It isn't actually poisonous; some agriculturalists use the same material to absorb and release water during droughts. Sodium polyacrylate is a super-absorbent material and depending on what it is designed to be used for, some of it makes up the absorbent part of a diaper while a different design is used to water plants. Amazing stuff, isn't it? Give me a good old-fashioned diaper with rubber pants any day! Okay, so it causes worse diaper rash, but it feels more like being a baby in the pre-1960s.

Interesting Babyjune, thank you for the info.

• Like 1

I think a pretty good rule would be "if it's inside the diaper, it's not toxic". It's not like you would EAT the stuff ('specially after it's been used!). Probably the worst that could happen from eating the filling is that you would swell up inside, and it would no doubt be pretty unpleasant. Burning it would be nasty...plastics and all that. Considering that a diaper is assumed to break at some point, it would be pretty silly for the manufacturer to put something it it that would do Bad Things to you if it contacted your skin. Suffice to say, though, that once peed in, and sitting for a while on you, some bacteria could build up that would not do nice things to your skin. That's not the diaper material, though.