LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Backed For The Younger Crowd?

Guest LOSTinDiapers

When i was born i had proper cloth diapers but as i started "exploring" the easiest access was the plastic disposables my mother used when childminding. It was a round about the time they started making cloth like disposable. probably why i have a closer connection with proper disposables!

Guest Baby Tiana

I personally like the cloth backed, compared to the plastic. Although when I was little it was the plastic. Just I never have liked them that much. And when I wear diapers every now and then, I likes the cloth backed, as they don't seem to make my pants fall down as much. giggles. Well more like slide down. The plastic seem to does that more to me when I wear jeans. I agree with Jabez too. I would be ecstatic to try adult huggies, if they ever came out with them. But for now I can live with the bambinos and good nights too. Just I totally prefer cloth backed diapers. But then Bambinos are such a great diaper, that I don't mind totally when wearing them. :D Its quality that matters to me too. :D

Pampers was the last major brand to go cloth backed and that was some time before 2000. So it could be a two or three years before we see kids that have never seen a or worn a plastic backed diaper hitting puberty and discovering their feelings about diapers. And they probably won't even see a plastic backed diaper for a few years after that unless they are really bold and buy adult diapers right away instead of starting with goodnites or size 6 diapers.

For me it was so long ago, I can only guess, but I do think I wore real cloth diapers, and more than likely giving the year of my birth more than likely rubber pants.

And now I enjoy wearing plasic backed disposeables, as well as rubber and plastic pants.

But over the years there has been one constant in my life, I do still enjoy wearing footed sleepers with both types of diapers and pants.

Pampers was the last major brand to go cloth backed and that was some time before 2000. So it could be a two or three years before we see kids that have never seen a or worn a plastic backed diaper hitting puberty and discovering their feelings about diapers. And they probably won't even see a plastic backed diaper for a few years after that unless they are really bold and buy adult diapers right away instead of starting with goodnites or size 6 diapers.

Actually, Luvs were the last major brand to go cloth-like, in the United states, anyway.

....It's been said that for the most part the human mind doesn't store memories from that period of development, so The better part of us shouldn't/couldn't remember what we wore by memory, unless your parents told you....

For the most part you're right. But I've noticed quite a discrepency between the female and male genders concerning early memories- most girls remember earlier and more clearly those newbie days of our lives wink.gif Some girls remember being diapered quite well but my earliest memories don't do that for a number of reasons- most of them bad sad.gif My own earliest 'diaper' memories are the yellow plastic-headed diaper pins Mom kept up with in her sewing kit for decades, and sometimes used on us for bigger instant clothing repairs (placed on the inside where they wouldn't be seen) They still make that style diaper pin and I'm going to get some one day just for nostalgia's sake biggrin.gif

Bettypooh