LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Greatest Feeling Ever!

ok, so today, i had some extra cash and i decided to get those cloth backed Assurance Maximum Protection. I went to a wal-mart far off the beaten path from my house(so i dont run into somebody i know) and picked up the diapers, i then went to a Gas Station, put a diaper in my cargo pant and walked into the bathroom. This kind of bathroom was a One-Holer and had a lockable door, i stripped down and put my long awaited diaper on. i pulled my pants up, tucked my undershirt in, did the ass look in the mirror, so make sure it wasnt visible, and you couldnt even tell. I triumphantly paced out of the bathroom, never having this feeling before. Never being diapered in public, it was a rush, like a high! i then got in my car and hit the high way. i finally reached my School Building(college). i got of the car grabbed my bag and then headed inside. i went straight for the bathroom, to do one more inspection, just to make sure nobody knew i was wearing a diaper. Perfect, it was under the radar. i walked in my classroom, and started unpacking my bag(books notebooks and such), a good portion of the class was already seated in their seats, even though we had a good 20 minutes before class started, as i stood there unpacking my stuff, i had a really bad urge to pee, so i took a deep breath, and then slowly, let it flow out(to ensure no flood leaking ;) ). HOLY CRAP!!!! i just pissed in my diaper in public for the first time since i was about 3 years old! it felt exillerating! as i stood there and finished pissing, i was done unloading my bag. i sat down slowly, and then felt a subtle squish. OH NO! i thought, i just leaked out, so i leaned to my left and then casually ran my hand on my backside of my pants, nothing, not a drip of pee, then i spread my legs and looked, nothing again, sweet! i was sitting there in a class of about 45 people in a wet diaper! WHEWWWW, it was crazy. I used to get horny when i put diapers on, but for pro-longed periods of wearing i no longer get horny from wearing diapers anymore. OHH, this is like a new high for me.

To all you people out there who did this for the first time, did you feel the same way i did?

ok, so today, i had some extra cash and i decided to get those cloth backed Assurance Maximum Protection. I went to a wal-mart far off the beaten path from my house(so i dont run into somebody i know) and picked up the diapers, i then went to a Gas Station, put a diaper in my cargo pant and walked into the bathroom. This kind of bathroom was a One-Holer and had a lockable door, i stripped down and put my long awaited diaper on. i pulled my pants up, tucked my undershirt in, did the ass look in the mirror, so make sure it wasnt visible, and you couldnt even tell. I triumphantly paced out of the bathroom, never having this feeling before. Never being diapered in public, it was a rush, like a high! i then got in my car and hit the high way. i finally reached my School Building(college). i got of the car grabbed my bag and then headed inside. i went straight for the bathroom, to do one more inspection, just to make sure nobody knew i was wearing a diaper. Perfect, it was under the radar. i walked in my classroom, and started unpacking my bag(books notebooks and such), a good portion of the class was already seated in their seats, even though we had a good 20 minutes before class started, as i stood there unpacking my stuff, i had a really bad urge to pee, so i took a deep breath, and then slowly, let it flow out(to ensure no flood leaking ;) ). HOLY CRAP!!!! i just pissed in my diaper in public for the first time since i was about 3 years old! it felt exillerating! as i stood there and finished pissing, i was done unloading my bag. i sat down slowly, and then felt a subtle squish. OH NO! i thought, i just leaked out, so i leaned to my left and then casually ran my hand on my backside of my pants, nothing, not a drip of pee, then i spread my legs and looked, nothing again, sweet! i was sitting there in a class of about 45 people in a wet diaper! WHEWWWW, it was crazy. I used to get horny when i put diapers on, but for pro-longed periods of wearing i no longer get horny from wearing diapers anymore. OHH, this is like a new high for me.

To all you people out there who did this for the first time, did you feel the same way i did?

Ya, and that is about the exact description of when I did it the first time. The diapers back then weren't as good as they are now though. I was I high school the first time I did it, and man, what a rush.

I would have to think back too much to relate my first experience of wetting my diaper in public, but it is a rush- even today biggrin.gif And I can totally relate to clandestinely feeling for wetness. It's no fun realizing that you leaked- that kind of takes the fun out of the wetting experience sad.gif Like life's other embarassing moments you'll learn to deal with them when you have to wink.gif

Bettypooh