LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Atlanta Littles Munch & Play Party - Saturday, September 19Th

spacey

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, September 19th @ 1:30 - Please Cross-post

It's almost time for the next Atlanta Littles Munch! Come enjoy a meal and conversation with littles such as adult babies, school kidz, lolitas, teenz, and babyfurs as well as bigs, friends, the curious, and everyone in between.

After the munch we’re hosting another littles party. You must come to the munch in order to join us.

Newbie Meet: The munch hosts will be happy meet with any new folks that want to arrive a little bit early and get comfortable before the munch begins. See the munch web site for details please email the munch host to RSVP.

Get all the munch details including location, time, play party info, an FAQ, and more but going here: http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/atlantalittlesmunch/

Finally, if you need additional information or have questions, you can contact me at spacey@TheGhidrah.com

Hope to see you soon!

spacey - Adopted by Marie

• 5 weeks later...

There is a Marta station near my home...what time, what place, and can I get there from Marta?

Hi there dave,

There's a is, in fact, a MARTA bus stop right in front of the diner. A few of the other attendees have travelled that way before. I know the bus leaves from the Lindbergh MARTA station, but I don't know the number of schedule. I imagine Google Maps could help with that.

Hope you can make it in the future.

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Marie