LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sources Of Velcro Diapers

I searched the postings but could not find what this.

Can some of you post your favortie sources for cloth velcro wrap diapers? I have been a long time customer of Kins (Babykins), but my favorite diaper has always been a Baby Heaven diaper purchased from DPF years ago. Are Baby Heaven products out there anywhere now that DPF has closed? IF not, does anyone know of other sources of similar diapers. (I always thought these were softer than the Kins.)

So if you have a source for these or similar, please share them. (If you know of a source for soft cloth pull-ups, that will work as well. )

thanks

dlm9000

I have a few 'bikini' style pull ups in my stash of new and for-sale stuff. I've found that velcro tends to come loose if you let them get ... over saturated. Although, I've often thought that using velcro to get that snug feeling, then pinning them in place, is the best. Even so, I have the stuff to make just about whatever you're looking for.

I bought some at nevergrowup its on the etsy.com, site the guy has some already made or he can make them to your needs, he uses cloth from a discount fabric center that is left over or out of date.

He made a few for me that I like but they take too long to dry on the clothsline, so I don't use them.

I have one that is too large for me I have to pin on, if you want it your welcome to it for the shipping cost.

I'm not sure who made them, Tommy had sub'd most of his stuff. When the internet became more wide spread, I found most of his stuff cheaper elsewhere. So if they were any good, I'm sure someone will know as they are still being made. ACD comes to mind..but not sure on them. I can't remember but perhaps Diaper Connection was who it was possibly. Me and Tommy (DPF) had a falling out towards the end for ripping me off about $250 worth of stuff. After that I never bought from them.....best of luck maybe some of the "old" school on here will have your answer soon.

Just ordered a Cloth diaper start set and can't wait. Get 2 hook and loop diapers, 2 soakers, and a pair of vinyl pants for $43. Thank you for the link!!!!

beallucanb

Thanks for the tip, I bought one on Etsy. Emailed you on the one you have, but the mail bounced (inactive account)

Anyone, Are Baby Heaven diapers avaialble anywhere?

dlm9000