LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last week I found out that Yahoo dropped my account. After I checked into it they claimed violation of their (TOS) terms of service. Of course I have had this account for many years and haven't done anything different. So anyway I don't know what I did or why the dropped me and none of my request to them have come back with an answer. So anyway I have lost any and all contacts with anyone that was on my yahoo acccount. If any one here was on my email list and would like to be on my new one feel free to contact me at my new account. SoakedinIowa2@yahoo.com

Last week I found out that Yahoo dropped my account. After I checked into it they claimed violation of their (TOS) terms of service. Of course I have had this account for many years and haven't done anything different. So anyway I don't know what I did or why the dropped me and none of my request to them have come back with an answer. So anyway I have lost any and all contacts with anyone that was on my yahoo acccount. If any one here was on my email list and would like to be on my new one feel free to contact me at my new account. SoakedinIowa2@yahoo.com

There is a slight chance that you can retrieve your account and info- write a snail-mail letter to Yahoo about it. That's the only way to get past the people they've trained to give only multiple-choice type stock answers. If it gets there before they delete your info and you can claim a mistake was made then maybe- or maybe not huh.gif The simians you get to online couldn't tell you if it rained yesterday and that's exactly the level of thinking their employer expects of them horse.gif No other main free-mail providers is any different badmood.gif

General free-mail suggestions:

1- First you have to "use" your account- that means sending at least one email- every 30 days(hotmail) 90 days(yahoo) and I dunno for Gmail but it's at least 90 days. Otherwise it gets deleted.

2- There are limits on how many accounts you can have and applying for one too many can crash them all- or just bring a denial for the new account.

3- Less than honest info submitted to them can do the same. My email account here won't lead you to me but I have one that would. Ditto for other free-mail accounts. Somehow yahoo can tell your zipcode when you apply so use the real one- nothing else matters.

4- Maybe someone did violate the TOU ohmy.gif Have you read it yourself? If you got banned from a yahoogroup the group owner may have reported you for a TOU violation. Or maybe someone accessed your account and did it without your consent. If that came from your IP it's over; if that came from another IP then maybe-that's the excuse you use if this is what happened

5- Did you have a group which got deleted by Yahoo? That happens a lot with ABDL content involved and a violation anywhere is a violation on every account you have with them unsure.gif

6- Even something as innocent as my reply here could get you shut down if they determine it to be denigrating to Yahoo (NOT my intent- I like Yahoo and they're as good as anyone else- better than somewink.gif )

7- Even of you have a paid account they are the sole arbiter of their decisions. If you wish to carry it further you have to file that with their independent arbitration company in California and you'll have to show up in person or have a legal rep take a notarized deposition to them there sad.gif Even if you win (unlikely)they are not obligated to restore your deleted info- only to let you re-open the account with a new passwordsleep.gif

That's how the game is played and you have to play along if you want to play. It's all in the TOU and almost nobody ever bothers to read these things till it's too late. To paraphrase Bruce Williams "You hold the most powerful thing in the world which can ruin you- it's your signature (or agreement)". What he meant is that most people never bother to read and understand what they're agreeing to- and you can't blame anyone but them for doing that. Nothing is hidden in a contract or agreement; it's only hard to find ot never looked for. All of us have been guilty of signing something where we were told to without reading what we were agreeing to first wacko.gif

I've got a few friends who still use their own computers and Outlook for Email. Over the years all of them have lost data in PC crashes. My data on Yahoo has remained intact for over 8 years and I trust them to do as good as anyone can with it biggrin.gif Because of the possibility that they could shut me down I use other providers for anything that might ruffle their feathers. I hope you can succeed in getting your info back and since it seems to matter you might want to consider creating a file containing the addy's you don't want to lose- just in case something goes wrong. And don't go blatantly trying to 'bend the rules'- chances are very much against you winning their game!

Bettypooh

PS: after awhile your original account name will be availlable again so keep checking back- at least then you might hear from some of your old conracts again.

BP

Well that's interesting, cuz of my 3 Yahoo accounts (one for my RPG gaming, one for my fetish interests, and one with my real name for job searching and family contact), I've been using 2 of them since 1995.

I once had an issue when my fetish email account was hijacked, but a 20 minute phone call to their security department had me back up with no problem.

I even have fetish-related photos stored in my email account as attachments, and they've never said anything to me about it...

Thanks for the information Bettypooh. I am still not sure what went wrong but one thing is that I haven't sent too many emails from that account lately but have gotten many. So it could be because I hadn't sent any from that account in a while. I am still trying to get the info that I lost maybe I will get it back maybe not good thing is that the contacts there are just the ABDL one and not all the personal ones. Again thanks for the information.