LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordering Diapers-Question

gbw_dl

im gonna be orderin some diapers soon, just because i need to order a diaper to accomidate my wants. and depends aint cuttin it. my main concern is, aside from me goin to college and being broke, i am living with my parents still and i am in the diaper closet with my fetish. the problem that occurs, is i want to order some abena's and you can only order them online. well i have the means of buying them, but i cannot have them sent to my house unless my parents were out of town, which they never are, so can i order it and then pick it up at the post office? or would i have to have a PO box. or maybe request to pick it up at UPS or FEDEX, or however it ships

my urge to wear diapers now is at its all time high. and if i have to settle with depends, i will buy them, thankfully im not the embarrassin type, i just go to the store an buy the.

If they ship USPS, you can go to you local post office and get information about General Delivery. If the package addressed to:

YOUR NAME

GENERAL DELIVERY

CITY, STATE ZIP

it'll go to your local post office and be held for pickup by you. You'll need some ID that matches the name on the package. UPS and FedEx offer Hold-for-Pickup service too.

remember 98.99% of diaper companies online respect your Privacy now the only one i can think of that says diapers on the box will be Heartlanddiapers.com but its in small print and has there company logo over it you have to look for it but its there ive done a few from there and they will work with you and cheapchux.com will also work with you on your diapers and your privacy