LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Organizers Buy Adult Diapers For Movie Marathon

Organizers Buy Adult Diapers For Movie Marathon

he Southern Hemisphere's only 24 Hour Movie Marathon celebrates its tenth anniversary this year and advance hype* promises it to be one of the greatest cinematic experiences the world has ever known.The annual 24 Hour Movie Marathon offers adventurous cinemagoers a diverse mix of Blockbuster Premieres alongside extremely rare titles from vaults around the globe. Veteran movie impresario and organiser Ant Timpson has declared war on the minds of all those who attend this year, threatening to go all out to break those who attend.

"This is the tenth year. So let me put this as delicately as I can. I am going to skull [deleted] them until they drool more than Stephen Hawking. They will arrive fresh in October and leave shell-shocked in November. I am taking their souls hostage on a once-in-a-lifetime journey through several misunderstood genres of cinema".

"This year the event is backed by Vendetta Films, a fantastic distributor who are supplying us with a killer premiere that is perfect for Halloween. Last year the Spanish horror hit REC premiered at the film festival which resulted in one customer excreting themselves in sheer terror. This year we've got the sequel REC 2 and will be offering adult diapers for those who feel they may require some sanitary assurance in getting through the terrifying film"

Vendetta's Marketing and Product Manager Jill Macnab is delighted to be the annual events new major sponsor,

"The fans who attend the 24 Hour Movie Marathon are our type of people. They are the ultimate movie buffs and so we're more than happy to help provide them with REC 2 fresh from its world premiere"

This year Vendetta Films is offering a one-hell-of-a prize pack for one lucky person who can create a 30s web commercial for the event. Details how to win this incredible prize and free tickets are at the Official Website 24 Hour Movie Marathon

The Vendetta Films Mondo Gonzo Incredibly Strange DVD Pack Contains Audition, Basket Case, Blue Sunshine, Cannibal Ferox, Crows 0, Death Race 2000, Eyes without A Face, Ichi The Killer, Last House on the Left, Let the right one in, Martin, Memories of Murder, Patrick, Repo Man, Sam Fuller Box Set, Sinking of Japan, Ssssssss, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The American Way, The Asphyx, The Beast, The Innocents, Time Crimes, Trilogy of the Dead, Two Lane Blacktop, Vampyros Lesbos, The Wanderers

Tickets are on sale from the website now. This year will sell out. Limited numbers.

The 24 Hour Movie Marathon is also supported by long term partners MGM Channel, FLICKS.co.nz and of course V Energy Drink that attendees imbibe to keep them alert through the carnage.

10th Annual 24 Hour Movie Marathon

Hollywood Cinema, Halloween, Saturday October 31st, 2009

It sounds like a nice little soundbite in order to get an extra headline.

I hope the local AB/DL community turn up in their horde (all three of them) and put it to the test.

I bet they won't have any available!

Thank you for your questions regarding our 24 Hour Movie Marathon.

As organiser of this event I can provide the following information.

1. The diapers will be available at theatre.

2. There are changing rooms / toilets available.

3. The diapers will be of good quality

4. The Release does mention the diapers apart from the headline - see "sanitary assurance"

5. The usage of diapers is strictly for audience members who may require additional protection.

6. I did not mean to offend the local AB/DL community.

7. If there were enough local members I would host an AB/DL film evening and screen a film like BABY'S DAY OUT with audience members in diapers.

Thank you for your interest in our Movie Marathon.

Kindest Regards

Ant Timpson

I did not see where it says they are buying diapers other than at the very top where the title is at. maybe i missed it?

Thank you for your questions regarding our 24 Hour Movie Marathon.

As organiser of this event I can provide the following information.

1. The diapers will be available at theatre.

2. There are changing rooms / toilets available.

3. The diapers will be of good quality

4. The Release does mention the diapers apart from the headline - see "sanitary assurance"

5. The usage of diapers is strictly for audience members who may require additional protection.

6. I did not mean to offend the local AB/DL community.

7. If there were enough local members I would host an AB/DL film evening and screen a film like BABY'S DAY OUT with audience members in diapers.

Thank you for your interest in our Movie Marathon.

Kindest Regards

Ant Timpson

Though I'm in no position to attend, I commend you on your response and offer. Thanks for clearing that up!