LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Wear Or Not To Wear: Going Out With Mini Skirt And Diaper

Guest aielen

Tall can be sexy.

Yes it can... but being 6-6 doesn't do much for projecting a very convincing AB visual:

wetvinyl2.jpg

(I guess the glasses and beard don't help, either.)

Luckily, I don't have much of an AB mindset, so my height isn't a constant flummox. Anyway, it works out for me in other ways :thumbsup:

wv

Not when walking around town makes you seem like a mythical giant. People here are 5'5. I feel so out of place, I like Bristol for that, the women are so tall!

Plus I find it really hard to get the right length in tops.

So whilst it CAN, in this instance it is not :/

I'm 5'5" myself, and though I've not liked it in other aspects of my life, I enjoy cross-dressing too and that's when my height comes in handy and when I appreciate it. I have no trouble pulling a feminine transformation off.

Plus, I can just borrow clothes from my wife who's around my build (she's size 12 and her clothes fit me perfectly) and only an inch-and-a-half shorter than me.

But honestly, every male friend I have is taller than me and every female shorter.

LOL...I'm 5'1 which = not taller than you, Sophie. I'm shorter than almost everyone, guy or girl. I'd be a tiny thing too if I wasn't overweight, but I'm working on that. Being short frustrates me sometimes, but it gives me a constant reminder of who and what I am...Especially when I have to ask my roomie to get something for me from a high up cupboard!

~ moogle