LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage Diapers (Pampers, Luvs, Huggies & Etc From 70S/80S)

ymsub

Hello All,

I'm looking for any old diapers or pics of diapers / diapers packages or boxes. I have a lot of them from around the internet (AB Kingdom) but want any bigger pics or hi-res files of the diaper boxes and diapers from the 70's and or 80's (even the 60's). If anyone has actual diapers or boxes from those eras of course I would love those too. One particular is Luvs Deluxe (for girls) from around 1989. It's a pink diaper. Thanks for reading and anything you can help with...take care.

YmSub

• Like 1

I can probably help you with pictures of the diapers or boxes, as I have a fairly extensive collection of vintage baby diapers. As for the Luvs Deluxe, considering a package can go for $400+ on eBay, you're not likely to find any for free. If you'll give me a list of ones you are especially interested in, though, I could make you a tailored sampler box with one or two of each kind in it, and sell it to you for a significant discount over eBay market prices. Just PM me if interested. Good luck in your search!

• 3 weeks later...

Of course, ultrapampers has anything you want at a ridiculously overpriced markup. And of course, there are enough idiots on FleaBay who are more than stupid enough to pay the price. Big money talks, bullshit walks!

Honeywell6180

You sir have a major chip on your shoulder. This community is here to let people discuss various topics, tip and tricks or just all around good to know info. Topics are indexed into appropriate categories so that the user can make a informed decision if that category applies to them, and would be something they might want to read. I'm still trying to figure out if you need or want help with anything this site might have to offer you. What we don't need is the spiteful and hateful comments you seem to want to spew out lately.

There are quite a few people on this site that are indeed Incontinent. Myself being one of them. How I choose to deal with my incontinence or my life is my choice. As with others here. If AB or DL threads bother you, perhaps you should refrain from reading these topics. With that said, you should either go with the flow, or find another river.You should follow your own advise about the "Bullshit Walks" if you have nothing constructive to say. ;)

You sir have a major chip on your shoulder.

Once upon a time, a rattlesnake wanted some help crossing the road. So, he enlisted the help of a nearby pedestrian. The pedestrian said "no" because he knew that rattlesnakes are mean and will bite. but, the rattlesnake promised that he is not like the others and has good manners, and so wouldn't bite the hand that helps him. The pedestrian agreed to pick him up and help him cross the road. On the other side, the pedestrian put the snake down and the snake coiled up and proceeded to strike the pedestrian's ankle. the pedestrian asked "why did you bite me?" The snake replied: "It's just my nature, after-all. I am a rattlesnake."

I'm still trying to figure out if you need or want help with anything this site might have to offer you. What we don't need is the spiteful and hateful comments you seem to want to spew out lately.

I have a bad reputation, granted. But, there just seems to be something about it that attracts people. Ya know?

There are quite a few people on this site that are indeed Incontinent. Myself being one of them. How I choose to deal with my incontinence or my life is my choice. As with others here. If AB or DL threads bother you, perhaps you should refrain from reading these topics. With that said, you should either go with the flow, or find another river.You should follow your own advise about the "Bullshit Walks" if you have nothing constructive to say. ;)

Yes, of course it's your business and really none of my concern. Do what you wanna do. I won't make the decision of whether to stay or not. It's yours, and yours alone. You do what you feel is right. But I will say this: Many people here have emphatically stated that I am welcome on this board, and that they want me to stay because they find my writings to be at least somewhat entertaining to them. In a sense, I was merely trying to give them what they want. But again, I also understand that sometimes the majority doesn't rule. So the ball remains squarely in your court.

Have a pleasant day...

Honewell "The Clown" 6180

• Like 1

You sir have a major chip on your shoulder. This community is here to let people discuss various topics, tip and tricks or just all around good to know info. Topics are indexed into appropriate categories so that the user can make a informed decision if that category applies to them, and would be something they might want to read. I'm still trying to figure out if you need or want help with anything this site might have to offer you. What we don't need is the spiteful and hateful comments you seem to want to spew out lately.

Dude, you're a mod. Ban the asshole already. Nobody else seems to have the balls to do it.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I can probably help you with pictures of the diapers or boxes, as I have a fairly extensive collection of vintage baby diapers. As for the Luvs Deluxe, considering a package can go for $400+ on eBay, you're not likely to find any for free. If you'll give me a list of ones you are especially interested in, though, I could make you a tailored sampler box with one or two of each kind in it, and sell it to you for a significant discount over eBay market prices. Just PM me if interested. Good luck in your search!

Hello Ultra Pampers,

I'm only really looking for 3 to 6 diapers: (all the biggest size they came in)

The Girls Luvs Deluxe (Pink), I think around 1987-89, Any Luvs, Pampers or Huggies from the 70's, would prefer the larger of the group, maybe one with elastic legs and one without (hour glass). An any pictures of the diapers and or packages (not tiny pix) would be great. please let me know what you think, thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...