LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Topic Of 'Acceptance'

Firstly, some of you aren't going to like this. Others, you will. Some of what's written will be disagreed upon. But most will find it quite delicious. Mm, Tasty.

Sweet.

What a fun thread the "Religious hatred to ABs" was to read. Lots of cool stuffz. I typed something to reply, but I got a bit beyond the topic and thought I'd start a whole new thread just for fun [and everyone knows: fun rules!]. But then I left it on my desktop for a week or so. Oops. But anyways, I guess what I want to say is....

--- The World is a Tragedy to those who Feel, but a Comedy to those who think ---

The following doesn't mention diapers, but is related to 'acceptance' of taboos - namely our fetish - and provide an understanding and a reason for 'hatred' (aka idiocy, or in a nicer term 'lack of knowledge') for things people don't understand. Because, like another topic on here, to many, it is very "UNUSUAL". No one likes the Unknown. My girlfriend tries to get me out to clubs, and sometimes I go but I hate the music. I wouldn't ask her to go to a death/black metal show with me because its "unusual" and "scary" to her. Well I think a room full of egos listening to terrible music getting absolutely wasted with the soul goal of getting in some chick's pants is scary and unusual... lol haha not really, I think its hilarious, just as they think its hilarious that I'm in a pit of 100+ sweaty dudes beating the shit out of eachother - to each their own, but universal acceptance for things, especially fetishes, won't happen. Because people will "hate" (the biggest idiots), people will laugh and feel better about themselves and see you as a lower person for it (big idiots), people will laugh at it in a "not a big deal way" (cool people), others may think "hey wow, thats kind of cool" and want to try it (my girlfriend and a few others I know), and just maybe they'll love it (Lucky Me).

"We Believe In Everything We Say, We Say It Because We Believe It".

The issue is that religious people's 'hatred' and people's 'hatred' for religion go hand in hand in fueling the same issues. To each party, the other is uneducated/misinformed/wasting their lives. Christians who truly accept everything, including sins of all forms, and those non-Christians who can do the same --- these people are living the right way in which religion/faith [or lack-there-of] dictates. That is the peace and 'heaven on earth' that we ALL desire. Sometimes being a stuck up son of a bitch thinking you know everything is the wrong way to go about things, because you'll always know more tomorrow than you do today --unless of course you have that said mindset; because it halts that evolution.

I used to be religious and I don't like it but do not hate it. I had some really cool pastors growing up, then we got a pastor shortly after my Confirmation [i went to a Lutheran Church] a new old-school pastor came in and wouldn't allow women do things on the alter -- something my grandma had done for 15 years taking care of it and bringing flowers. He also had a lot of other old school views that made many people leave the church. I'm also not a fan of the fact that my grandma didn't mind my brother and I smoking marijuana and wanted to do it with us, then the next time we saw her she was crying and saying that we were possessed by the 'demon weed'. The pastor doesn't even believe in microwaves! This is an example of religion halting evolution of the mind, and someone's bullshit beliefs negatively affecting lives of others.

This pastor is an exmple of old-school religious folk that people are talking about that display 'hatred' [any kind of hatred is idiocy and a lack of emotional intelligence as far as anyone should be concerned]. I also understand that in the Southern states, things are very different than here in Canada, eh? More so, many of you Americans are super patriotic - something similar to religion in that you live by it and pledge allegiance. As well, the pride people have for their colleges always confused me [i've been on many cruises and befriended many Americans to understand the pride of Americans being comparable to faith in a pseudo-religion]

I have nothing against religious people, but I have a problem with people who live in the past and don't understand that the world is ever-changing, and that acceptance is key to peace. In acceptance, we can dare to learn more - seek knowledge and embrace it; be able to make comparissons and see through the hypocrisies of every man, women, child, government and religion! Not that everyone is wrong, or even that I am right, or that anything is right - EVERYTHING IS RIGHT+WRONG. RIGHT = WRONG, HATE=LOVE. Same things, just different sides of the coin. It is what keeps us human; keeps us stable; keeps us from our animalistic desires: the issue that all is right and all is wrong and nothing is wrong and nothing is right.

----

Well... You know, so much of the time we're just lost. We say, "Please, God, tell us what is right. Tell us what is true."

I mean there is no justice. The rich win; the poor are powerless. We become tired of hearing people lie. And after a time we become dead, a little dead. We think of ourselves as victims - and we become victims. We become... We become weak; we doubt ourselves; we doubt our beliefs; and we doubt the law.

But today you are the law.

----

Some things to ponder about 'hatred' and 'fear':

Incest is hated... but there are tribes throughout the world where the child/teenager must lose their virginity to their parent first.

Pedophilia is hated... but just a few months ago in Egypt, an 8-year old girl was -somehow- allowed to divorce her 39 year old husband (who already has a wife or two).

Terrorists are hated... but their ideals are mostly against the 'new world's idea of a consumerist, all-encompassing-self-absorbed society in this "Century of the Self" and "Age of Entitlement" that we currently live in. Many of us could even agree!... though even few of them are daring enough to do something so violent as to kill a number of us.

War is hated... and so is peace. Peace is hated because people don't understand the individual ways in which people achieve it: Smoke a joint or go for a run, say a prayer or make your favourite meal, do some yoga or put on a diaper. We are always at war with things we don't understand, but war IS peace. Its needed for our survival; When there is a war overseas, suicide rates decrease and people feel better about their lives and feel like they - as part of the country as a whole - are making a positive difference in the world. We are proud in our troops and government, our mortal angels and gods. A fun quote (I wonder if anyone is going to read this full post...):

---

"Ah, yes, it may be that the human race is doomed, never to learn from its mistakes. We are the only animals on this globe who periodically set out to slaughter each other for the best, the noblest, the most inescapable of reasons. We know better. But we do it again and again in generation after generation. It may be that our empire, too, is doomed - like all those that have gone before it - to continue to spew and waste its best blood on foreign soil, no matter what we say or do in this place, or think, or believe, or have learned from history.

But, thank God for us."

---

The Healthcare debate in America, check this after if you want to know about irrationality: http://www.livescience.com/culture/090826-healthcare-debate.html

---We are all just a cancer to planet earth, so live your damn life and if you want the world to be that peaceful place you wish it was, you are going to have to utilize a vice or escape to temporarily believe its true. Then reality hits you again. And you wake up. Life is but a dream.

Kindly fucking off,

-JeiSiN

P.S. My 2 Favourite Quotes, one of them is a critique of the world and our generation, the other may very well be -your- answer to finding inner peace and happiness. Maybe. Just maybe:

#1!

We are young, confident, affluent, and have no memory of tougher times. We’ve grown up in an era of never ending financial growth, and have expected things to stay that way. We’ve grown up in owner occupied homes with total acceptance of technology, global warming and terrorism. Our whole society has been based on consumerism for the past 15 years, making us dream consumers, yet we don’t know the difference between a credit card and a debit card, and we have no idea how much a pint of milk costs.

On average we have 800 illegally downloaded songs, and 1 on 8 of us spends more than 100 pounds a month on our mobile phone bill. We’ve never read a newspaper, and we’ve never used our chance to vote.

We allow our governments to make decisions without giving us all the facts. They send troops abroad who will die in order that we can steal resources from the people who have them. People who meant us little or no harm until we invaded their country. We allow those troops to commit horrendous atrocities and hang our alleged enemies for much less.

We’ve spent years entrusting our futures to our parents, our governments, the banks and the corporations who have continually lobbied for their own interests, and we’ve let them make selfish decisions that have left our society teetering on the edge of ruin.

We’re blinded from the information that would really shock us by stories of sex and sleeze which doesn’t make the smallest difference to our lives, and so we have no desire to do anything about the things that really do. We’ve watched as greed wipes billions of the worlds stock markets, destroys jobs and lives, and proves that capitalism is just as corruptible by human nature as communism.

These are tough times but we seek solace in our friends and Co-Conspirators, we make small differences in each other’s lives, and dream that we can make real progress.

----Deuce----->

Every moment is teaching us. But it is not teaching us an accumulation of ideas, which we can carry with us over time. We are not becoming spiritual egos who know something. Life is teaching us that we are not separate from it and that love means not knowing, not resisting, and not trying to control. Accumulation, by its very nature, creates a rigid, separate dream self which is trying to know, resist, and control life. This self is at war with life.

Insight is fresh, new, innocent, and clear. It cannot be carried over into the next moment. True spiritual learning has nothing to do with memory. It is the moment by moment awareness of what is arising and falling. It is holding onto nothing. It is the wisdom that sees that life begins and ends in this moment. It is constantly waking you up out of your points of reference, out of your false sense of mental certainty, and out of the dream of separation-all of which is the past in you.

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was fun.

Sometimes it helps to smoke the joint after you finish writing, sorta like a reward, rather then before you start writing. You may not have your post end up sitting on your computer for a week or so either. I read the whole post and I don't agree with all of it but I do see truth in some of it.

Hugs,

Freta

interesting thought, i agree with Sarah though.

My only thought on "tolerance" is that the very people who preach it are quite often the most needing to practice it.

I have my beliefs and an internet forum isn't going to change them, however I am more than willing to hear people out and respect where they're coming from.

Sometimes it helps to smoke the joint after you finish writing, sorta like a reward, rather then before you start writing. You may not have your post end up sitting on your computer for a week or so either. I read the whole post and I don't agree with all of it but I do see truth in some of it.

Hugs,

Freta

Yes, Freta, I agree with you! There is some good thought here, but also a lot of nonsense rambling. For instance, in bashing religion, he mentions one minister in particular - I agree with his thoughts on that one individual; if all religion were represented by that one man, I think religion would be pretty sad.

One point made well is that religious and non-religious people have strengths and weaknesses; can do good (at some times) and bad (at other times). Humans are flawed and imperfect - all of us. It's a shame to limit our relationship with God who is perfect (should you want one at all - should there be a God at all...) because of some humans who are not perfect and no matter how much they might be sincere, will always end up messing up a lot of what they sincerely might want to do right.

The original post and discussion of it is a good thing. I don't have to agree with you to benefit from your thoughts. In fact, when our own thoughts are challenged and we allow ourselves to think, we can have a great deal of growth.

diaperpt

I'm a Southerner and a college grad. My loyalty to my school's football team is not a religon. Intolerance is always justified by those that practice and/or preach it. They cite religious, social or philosophical reasons, but those are their excuses and the people who follow them are just buying into the excuse.

A consenting adult who wears a diaper, no matter if it is medically necessary or not, is not doing anything immoral or illegal. Now, if we can only get the masses to accept our community even as much as they accept the S/m or D/s communities.

Otherwise, the opening post was too long and rambling to really make a point. As a Southerner, I kindly invite JeiSiN to try again.

"Please Stop Posting" from someone who believes "facts" exist *sigh*, and then kindly invited to try again by a southerner. I already typed this before seeing those few posts.

And for the record, why does a ramble have to be considered "preaching" anyways? If you read it, that's just your curious inquiry? No one critiqued me with anything "factual" or any citations other than their own beliefs and feelings towards something similar that they can relate to. Mmm can you taste that hypocri-see? And I'm not being a dick or anything, I tpyed the post with one idea and goal: TO COMPARE A BUNCH OF BELIEF SYSTEMS TO OUR FETISH and how people who criticize or do not accept our fetish are just so stuck up in their belief systems that they won't budge. And thats all cool. Though I do find it a bit of a shame, if I can be honest. Potential is a terrible thing to waste... Ha! All in all, I just wanted to provide a 3rd eye, whether or not you find it to be functional or not.

Curiosity killed the cat? I say its better of dead. The cat should NEVER be allowed to kill curiosity. It is better to risk death through inquiry. The greatest achievements were accomplished in this way.?

Comments to my post have been entertaining; and I will first apologize for my lack of references to the fetish, and instead went on too much of a tyrant about religion - something that doesn't necessarily belong on an open forum (the Internet does its best to 'protect' people from 'harmful' information). I guess I was missing a concluding statement:

What I talked about was various connections of examples of acceptance and a lack of acceptance; using examples of some peoples' belief systems was to incite thoughts about 'the other side of the spectrum' of people who would totally dismiss that notion/belief --> which lead to my 'madness' claiming that right and wrong are the exact same thing, it just depends on who you talk to. In other words, nothing is CERTAIN, nothing is FACTUAL. We are just happiness machines living our lives in the 'software' that propaganda in various forms, (from religion to marketing), 'morals' that leads to our definition of "self" and ultimately an (un)natural evolution of our species (if you ask me, if you ask someone else, they'd say I'm wrong. I'd say we are both right and wrong, then we could have a laugh and talk about something else).

My main thing is I don't believe that ANYONE should be offended by ANYTHING that ANYONE says to them in critique of how they live their lives, and that we will NEVER escape being hypocrites. Some of you may think I'm a huge hypocrite for some of my statements in relation to that one - I think that's great! Keep thinking! Take your own thoughts about critiquing mine and you'll probably find a taste of hypocrisy in there? Hmm?

Stay zombified, stay free, believe what you want... I was just saying that people who don't understand things that people choose to be 'right' for their happiness is not the fault of the 'happiness machine', but the lack of understanding, knowledge, and sense of the current state of the world and where its heading which leads to harsh critique.

The fetish is a gift; an escape; something people wish they could do. Never forget that us ABs and fetish enthusiasts have an incredible advantage over normal people = and the advantage we have and a thorough understanding should NEVER make someone feel alienated in this world, and should never make us feel less than any other human being - it is an advantage! I'll never forget when I told my friend in high school years ago and he was really cool with it, and another time it was brought up he was like "man, i wish i had something like that" and i was like "what the fuck?" then I thought about it, and wow. We rule, no? People may never fully understand and accept 'us' given all their belief systems, but we know -->OURSELF<--- better than many know themselves. Just maybe? Up to you. Isn't it?

--->

I don't always wear diapers, but when I do, I prefer Attends.

Stay diapered my friends.

<--Jason.---

It Is All One. We Are All One... Ehhh, Fuck off.

• Like 1

Where are people seeing this big Christian backlash against ABDL? Or do people just unquestioningly accept Hollywood clichés and assume religious conservatism is the only possible source of prejudice? I've seen no evidence of any anti-ABDL "movement," religious or otherwise. Of the few people who even know about ABDL in the first place, it's true that some have anti-ABDL sentiments (and some are pretty nasty about it, too), but they aren't interfering with our rights or otherwise hurting us. Even if they wanted to, they simply don't have the numbers or momentum.

In my almost three-year ABDL internet life, I've not seen one religious objection to this fetish. I've seen people say some vile things about us, but their objections were always of a secular nature, from simply being grossed out to labeling us pedophiles. Maybe some of you had bad experiences with parents who used religion to glorify their feelings of shock, fear and disgust--in this case, maybe it's time to grow up and stop assuming the entire world is just like your childhood home, that your parents were the prototypical Christians, and that your bitterness over the past is an excuse to ignorantly demonize people you've never met.

It just sounds like a lot of people are too eager to be victims to honestly examine the matter.

Curiosity killed the cat? I say its better of dead. The cat should NEVER be allowed to kill curiosity.

ok just have to say, CURIOSITY was the killer here, not the cat. the cat didn't kill anything, and the full saying is

"curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back"

I like how i took the thread hostage without even making a post to do it? :drive1:

I don't know about curiosity however I think a coyote killed one of my cats. I still have battle cat though.

Sorry about your loss of a cat.

I love cats too and out here it is the skunks that kill more cats than anything else.

Well until this year when the wolves are getting ever so closer to the burbs.

the powers that be want us to be passive observers,

JeiSiN you should watch the movie called waking life, it has a couple segments i feel realy fit in with this train of thought you have going, and also i relate with your ideals, everything is one, etc, basicaly i cant realy disagree with any of your posts. and i truly think some past experience with acid has helped me find that third eye.

Awesome dude; love that movie. I've gotten many of my chums to watch it over the years. Truly wonderful. Much of my madness comes from a combination of things, and the result of me drinking and smoking all night can be a rant such as the last few I've rocked.

Waking Life

The Century of the Self ['Part 1: Happiness Machines' a must especially]

George Orwell and Huxley's works

Jihad vs Mcworld

An understanding of hypnosis and how it works; being able to feel the incredible high of being hypnotized.

"100 ways to motivate yourself"

What the Bleep Do We Know, The Secret, Eckhart Tolle's books, [shit like that] and understanding the critiques of them

Psychological understanding of Comedy

Andy Kauffman's train of thought

Spectrum analyzation

Living in the Moment

Being able to really appreciate music.

and of course, the documentary The Union (marijuana hypocrisy, just for fun.)

The cat should always be curious but of course well aware; eventually the cat learns that curiosity is what makes the cat feel most ALIVE.