LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Abri-San X Plus

Why can't you get diapers, as you stated you would get them from xpmedical? Every pad I have tried are really only good for real incontinent people or just for the feeling of wearing something diaper like.

• 2 years later...

So just out of curiosity I ordered the sample of the Abri-San pads from XP which includes two of the three sizes. Wearing one of the X-Plus with the fixing pants. They work surprisingly well. It is basically an Abri-form X-Plus without the wings. I was sure it would immediately leak but it seems to hold just as well as a full diaper.

Thing is though, don't really see the point. At least for me. The comfort level is more or less the same and they're a giant pain to put on. Because of the way the pants work you can't really put the pad into the pants and pull them up. You have to sort of get the pad up around yourself like a diaper and pull the pants up over it and then adjust. Could be I'm doing it wrong too but that's the only way I could get it to work. The smaller pads are probably easier to deal with in that respect.

So basically:

- Interesting

- Works better than expected

- Kind of a paint to put on

I have been using the Abri-San Xplus 11 as booster pads for a while now. They are much thicker than the X-plus diaper, and I love them as diaper stuffers (I don't use them on their own) - I poke holes in the backing and wear them inside a six tape attends. I also like to use Moliform Supers (which are half as thick, but almost as absorbant as they use more polymer). I sometimes won't wear the abri-san in a diaper during the day as they are SO THICK!