LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Bedwetting

Hi I was just wondering is there any other adult bedwetters here from the uk.

I have had this problem my whole life so wearing nappies is like normal underwear to me.

My name is steve i'm 31

thanks steve

A huge preportion of AB/DLs wear, or started to wear due to either childhood or early teen bedwetting, or more correctly called secondary nocturnal enurisis. This means secondary (this efffect was negated earlier, and is therefore repeating) nocturnal (occurs primarily at night, or when the paitent is sleeping) enuresis (inability to control urinaration). This is oppisite to primary nocturnal enuresis which is urinary voiding during sleep periods where the patient never was dry / continent during the night.

The start of this is usually when the child is between 6 and 14 years of age, and the usual method of care is protection to both the bedding (plastic / rubber sheets) plus the paitent (diapers / pullups etc). Since this occurs usually at the beginning of puberty, the body normally associates protection with secual arousal, a powerful combination that is possible to alter ones complete perception and therefore, mental control over ones urinary system.

In conclusion, it is not surprising that, most ab/dls are / hae been bed wetters

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi I was just wondering is there any other adult bedwetters here from the uk.

I have had this problem my whole life so wearing nappies is like normal underwear to me.

My name is steve i'm 31

thanks steve

Hello Steve you are not alone am also a lifer(lol)I live in kent and has been in nappies of a night all my life

• 4 years later...