LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Is Better Abena X Plus Or Molicare Super Plus

It's give or take I guess, But X-plus are too tight on my legs, so been wearing and still wearing Moli's for over 10 years. Better try them soon...looks like they are going the way of the cloth outer.

Molicare doesn't hold as much, but it does wick the best of any disposible, so it really does make use of the full diaper. So it can easily take two full floodings, but I would change after that. You will feel the pee actually spreading across your bum if you flood it, thought I was leaking the first time, kind of freaked out, but realized it was only the diaper spreading it through out the whole diaper.

The Abena take a bit more time to spread the pee, but still can easily take 2 floods and probably a 3rd. Then if you pee lit bits a 4th, take it mind my floods are 16-20oz. If you average it at 18oz then it is 72oz and 75oz is the tested, so the 4th one will be a bit risky, if you don't want leaks change it after 3 floods.

I actually got to really test them out last night, I flooded 2 times and then pissed small bits over several hours and was really surprised how they just kept soaking it up. Doing it this way it used almost the whole thing, just a little part at the top back in the middle was not wet.

You may want to try Bambinos also, I plan on trying those next once I use enough XPlus to be able to hide them.

Guest Mummys Cute Baby Lucy

I used to use Molicare and thought I'd try the Abenas. What I'd say is the Abenas are quite a bit comfier, though I can't really explain why... The only thing I have found is I've had two leaks from the Abenas, both from second flooding, I never had that with Molicare, I've yet to really see why they are doing it.. It could just be that I'm not putting them on quite right... or maybe they just can't take that amount of flooding i dunno... hope that helps..

From what I have read a lot more people have problems with fitting on the Abena's. I think I finally got the right taping positions after the fourth one as I had some problems with the first 2 and the 3rd one was my fault and had a small hole that I didn't realize until peeing. The place I store them though can poke a hole if I'm not careful when pulling one out.

Last night I used almost the full diaper though without any leaks, so I think it is just getting them taped on right as they take a bit longer to soak up then Molicare, so they can leak if you don't have a good fit with the leak guards in the right place and a sort of pocket between your legs. You want them tight around the legs, but sort of a pocket so the pee that isn't instantly soaked can go into that pocket instead of the sides where it can leak.

Guest Mummys Cute Baby Lucy

Yep sounds like I just need more practise at getting them one... oh well what a shame, just have to wear more often I guess. :)

Hi,

I prefer the Danish abena, produced in Aabenraa Nordschleswig ( www.abena.com) , although I had the violet German molicares before.

Babygirl Kvetinka

Having used both recently, I think that the Abena does actually hold a bit more that a Molicare, but I always felt the Molicares were nicer to wear,

Softer and for me a better fit.

The Abena is thicker and maybey that' why it feels harder.

Both brads are about the best I've tried, never tried Bambino's yet though- John.