LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seattle Room/Roommate/Apartment Wanted

ultrapampers

Okay, I know posting here is a long shot, but here goes...

I'm planning to move out to Seattle before the end of September, and I'm looking for a room or small apartment to rent. I've been hunting on craigslist, but I'm posting here because I think it would be nice to share a place with another ABDL (or Furry) just for the extra freedom that offers both parties.

The exact location is not important, though I am partial to Queen Anne, Capitol Hill, Phinney Ridge, and the U District. Anywhere from there north to Shoreline/Lynnwood is fine. Also, looking for something with a short-term commitment as my plans are a bit in flux; a month-to-month would be great, but I wouldn't hesitate to sign a 6-month agreement.

About me:

I'm fairly neat & clean.

I pay the rent on time.

I like to have a good time, but I won't be up 'til 4am having a wild party.

Don't have any pets myself, but pets are fine with me.

Don't smoke, but I do enjoy a beer or scotch from time to time. I'm a happy, tame drunk to boot. :)

I wear discreetly, so you don't have to worry about me prancing about the house in just a diaper.

I am pretty laid back and easy to get along with.

So, if anybody has a room they'd like to rent, or knows of an apartment available, or even want to split the lease on an apartment together, please PM me. I'll be glad to answer any questions, or give you a call so you can get to know me a bit.

Thank you for your time.

• 3 months later...