LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Asking

Guest Baby-Toa

Metal, the heavier the better I want to feel my ears bleeding from the fastest,loudest, most brutal guitar solo ever. Then go listen to some smoother jazz , like Steely dan or something.

Maybe after that ill listen to the veins in my head beating against my pillow as a Sleep.

I think my all time favorite has to be a thunderstorm. Its so peaceful, but yet one of the most dangerous things on the planet. Seeing how all the powerplants in the world cant even compare to the energy produced by one lightning bolt.

Then go listen to some smoother jazz , like Steely dan or something.

...I think my all time favorite has to be a thunderstorm.

Steely Dan isn't jazz, but yeah, I'm in agreement with you on the thunderstorms. Love a good thunderstorm!

Country, 80's rock, video game music, movie sound tracks, perty much anything with a good tune. I tend to avoid classical music and rap/hip-hop because they suck.

As for rain... A light to moderate rainstorm can be calming. But when it gets too coming down too hard, it goes from calming to mildly disturbing. I don't like it when the rain starts sounding like hail... Also, too much thunder gets my dogs worked up, so that's not very relaxing.

But what's really cool is a light breeze through the hedge trees on a warm summer day. That's a really calming sound. Or the sounds of being near the edge of a lake on such a day.

• 2 weeks later...

Most nights I usually listen to running water (rain, waterfall, mountain stream) that I have on my Ipod. It's quite relaxing to fall asleep to or if you're working on something like a piece of writing.

(from memory no lookin it up)

so strong my face is

you punch , break fingers

Kick me , your limping

stab me , your bleeding

I am be furious now

you throw a rock at me

hit eye and it no hurt me

im strong, your not.

etc.etc.etc.

There touring with mastodon in october I wanna see them so bad.

and steely dan is kinda jazzy. its got that low tone thats common with jazz.

as for metal. PANTERA

but really. best song ever

...this was a triumph...

im making a note here. huge success

Its hard to overstate my satisfaction!

PORTAL IS THE BEST GAME EVER!

:thumbsup:

I LOVE rock, from classic, (which I do occasionally listen to) to metal. I like punk, goth, new wave, alternative, def metal, anything with a hard fast beat that makes your ears want to bleed.

I also love nights where the wind is blowing hard and it's thundering with lightning coming down, it makes my heart sing,

Peace,

Vic B)

Misic aside I love the sound of engines! There's nothing more soothing than when you've nursed an engine back to life and you just listen to it ticking over!