LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Dl Or Lg Girlfriend

You have done nothing wrong. But you should be prepared to be attacked when you post on this site. There are quite a few people on here who seem to spend most of their time reading posts and finding something to complain or ridicule about them. You just have to try to ignore them the best you can. Good luck finding a girlfriend, I wish you all the best!

Hey! Secret Squirrel, nothing ventured nothing gained, and why shoulden't you, you have only written what 80% of males in this site want.

Best of luck - John.

i wish you good luck sweetie, as some of you know (or have gathered) lucy and i are lucky enough to have found someone to share this with, i always wish everyone could have the same as us as it is nice....xxx

juniper

xxx

Thanks Juniper :) is it luck or destiny ?, umm it would be very nice, to be able to share, rather than hide it.

My role in life is to make someone feel safe, secure and loved :) and I would like to think I can influence my destiny - just a little, to find that certain someone special to share this with.

Funnily at my age though, there seems less of a hurry ...