LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Diapers Are Still In Existence!

Pazolus

I actually ran into some plastic diapers today! I was way out in a rural area when I needed to stop at a gas station and use the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and happened to pass by some packs of diapers. I saw a brand that I had never heard of that had a clear packaging and looked at them. I noticed that they were plastic baby diapers! I bought a pack for 4 bucks and headed out. I opened them up to find out that they are in fact plastic baby diapers! They're called Bentley Medium disposable diapers. They're kind of generic, but they're so crinkly! So yes, mainstream store diapers are all cloth, but semi-generic diapers are still plastic-backed!

So if you're looking for plastic diapers, stop by a convenience store if you're way out in the country and check while you get gas. You may be surprised to find some!

Okay gang..he's talking about Baby Diapers...remember those..the ones who are now cloth backed..Not Moli's, ATN's...Baby Diapers!!!! Good gawd!!! People please read!..Okay just having some fun...But seriously if people would just slow down and read..there would be less of the hostility that Daily Di has been listening too and talking about. On a side note, who cares if the diapers are plastic or cloth backed ..the general majority has to wear them as a stuffer inside the above mentioned plastic backed..so who cares..okay carry on. :P

Those may have been vintage diapers from the '80s or '90s. They occasionally turn up in mom-and-pop stores. If I found vintage diapers, adult or baby, I'd either hoard them or sell them--there's just something wrong about ruining and then discarding something that may be one of the last of its kind.