LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"No, I will not talk her into suspending you. If you keep on fighting that will happen anyway. What's wrong with being a geek or a nerd? I was one when I was in school. No, school has not changed much since I went to school. There were cliques in my school too. The smart kids or "nerds" hung together as well as the bad kids, just like today. I didn't belong to any group. I was an outsider. Why is it so important for you to be thought of as a bad girl? Three years from now, hopefully, after you graduate, it won't matter which clique you belonged to."

daddy feels hurt when Abby tells him he is worse than her mother.

Abby, I care a lot about you. I don't want to see you ruining your life just so you can fit into a certain group at school. I know I was wrong to agree to something yesterday and then take it back today. Daddy is confused right now. He isn't sure what to do about you. I love you so much. Please don't turn your back on me. I promise no more compromises, unless you want them and suggest them. No diapers, no nightgown, no plastic sheet. Daddy will take your crib back to the store and get you a regular bed. You can wet it as often as you want and daddy won't do anything. Is that what you want? Daddy not to care about you or what happens to you?"

Daddy takes a deep breath.

Abby looks at dad and smiles. "So if I get into another fight. I will get suspended. Fine if that is what it takes to get suspended. Then that is fine with me. What happened in Mrs. Prince's office. When you left me. It was decided that I would take the two weeks suspension and house arrest here. You go into her office and not I'm not suspened and you are talking about making me dress like a normal teenager. Why the sudden 180?" She shakes her head. "What is wrong with being a nerd or a geek? There is alot of things is wrong with it. The teacher expect more of you. They call on you more in class, You get picked on at school and called names. You also get wedgies and or shoved into a locker by the other students." Abby looks at Dad. "Look at me. I dress like a bad girl. So I have to get a rep of that of a bad girl. If you aren't going to help me by talking Mrs. Prince into suspending me. I'll do it myself by getting into another fight and this time. It will not be self defense. I'll start the fight." She looks at dad. "Then keep up you end of the agreement and quit trying to change me into a normal teenager. I'm not a normal teenager. Mom killed her a long time ago." Abby shakes her head. "No that isn't what I want. I want you to care about me,but I also want you to do as you promised yesterday."

"please don't get into a fight so that you get suspended. Forget I ever said that. What happened in the office? I listened to Mrs. Prince. She has a lot more experience dealing with students. She suggested a total makeover and to get you out of your goth clothes. I thought she knew what she was talking about. What's so bad about being smart and being called on by the teacher? You don't have to let the other kids pick on you. You don't have a to be a geek or nerd either. Why do you have to belong to a group? Why can't you just be a loner?"

Daddy listens to Abby at the door. he frowns.

"You know what? fine. Wear your goth clothes to school. wear a diaper to school. wear nothing to school. I don't care. You don't have to wear a diaper to bed or a nightgown. Do whatever you want. We will go back to the way we were with me ignoring you all the time. I am going back to my room and get back to work. Not that I really care, but I think you should go get cleaned up. You're a mess. You have blood all over you. I am sure it's not all yours. I'll come out and fix you some dinner later. I do care enough that I won't let you starve. Although I doubt if you need me to do that for you. You don't really need me at all, do you?"

Daddy turns around shaking as he made his way back to his office. He really did care for Abby, but he was tired of arguing with her and trying to get her to do things his way.

Abby nods. "She might have experence dealing with students,but you should have held firm to what we agree to in the conference room. It was the best thing for me. Even if you don't think it was." She shakes her head. "Getting picked on by the students go along with being smart and get called on by the teacher. I have been a loner. It was time for me to finally stake my claim. If I didn't do something to get into the group. I would get called a poser. If I had gotten supsended. When I got back. Then I would have cemented my place in the bad girl/goth click." She chuckles. "If I didn't wear anything to school. I'm sure to get noticed by everyone." Abby shakes her head. "No I don't want you to turn into mom and ignore me all the time. I was going to get cleaned up when you knocked on my door and wanted to talk to me." She shakes her head. "Yes I need you. Even if we are fighting right now. You are still my dad and always will be. No matter if we are having a disagreement or not.

(He really did care for Abby, but he was tired of arguing with her and trying to get her to do things his way.)

(Sounds like a father of a teenager.)

(I have never been a father, so don't know really what I am doing. just playing it as I feel it.)

Daddy starts working in front of the computer. He has left his door open. after awhile He hears Abby's bedroom door open, then the bathroom door open and close. Daddy gets up and goes upstairs to Abby's room. He walks over to the crib and pulls the sheets off the mattress. He removes the plastic matttress cover and folds it up. He remakes the bed and then goes to Abby's dresser. Daddy gets out a clean tee shirt and pair of panties and lays them on the bed. He goes to the closet and finds a long dark blue denim skirt and lays it next to the tee shirt and panties. Finally he gets a matching dark blue denim jacket and lays it on top of the the pants and goes back downstairs. Daddy goes to the kitchen and puts on a pot of water to boil hot dogs in, and gets out the microwave macaroni and cheese. he sits down in the kitchen to wait for dinner to be ready.

Abby goes into the bathroom and sets down on the side of the bathtub. She looks at herself in the mirror. Abby gets up and takes off her t shirt and puts some pretreat on the bloody parts. She throws it into the clothes hamper. Abby watches the dried blood off her face and takes her makeup off. When she did. Abby realized that she had more than a bloody nose and a busted lip. Her left eye was black. Abby debates on whether or not to conceal it with makeup. She decides not to. She puts a new black t shirt on and goes out the bathroom door. Abby goes downstairs to the kitchen. She sets down at the table and looks at dad. "What are you cooking for dinner?"

daddy is standing at the stove when he hears footsteps behind him. "We're having hot dogs and macaroni and cheese tonight. If that's okay with you." Daddy takes the hot dogs off the burner and puts them on a plate. He carries the plate over to the table, avoiding looking at Abby. He hears the microwave oven ding and he opens the door. He takes out the container of Macaroni of cheese and brings it to the table. daddy goes to the cupboard and gets out two plates and two settings of silverware. He places them on the table where he would eat and in front of Abby. As he sits down he gets a look at Abby's face.

"Oh my god, Abby! I thought you only got a busted nose. Your face is really messed up! That eye looks painful."

Daddy sees that Abby is wearing a clean black tee shirt now instead of the bloody one she had been wearing. He guesses she hadn't been in her bedroom yet. He was glad to see that she had taken off her makeup at least.

Abby nods. "Mmm my favorite. Yes it is ok with me." She looks at dad. "I thought so too until I took off my makeup. That is when I noticed I had a black eye." Abby nods. "It is a little painful. I don't know how my eye got blackened. I don't remember anyone hitting me. Pain is nothing new for me. I'm always getting hurt when I skateboard. Like a skater shirt I saw. Pain is temporary,but Scars last forever. Unless I break a bone. I'm not going to complain about being in pain."

Daddy listens to Abby and nods his head.

"So are you getting any good on that skateboard? Care to show me some moves after supper?" daddy wondered.

daddy ate the rest of his dinner in silence. When he was done. he carried his plate over to the sink and set it down. He ran upstairs to Abby's room and put away the clothes he had laid out on the bed. He didn't want Abby to see them. He found Abby's Dolly sitting at the foot of the bed. He moved it up to the top and layed her on one of the pillows. Daddy then walked back downstairs to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Abby nods. "Well I'm no Tony Hawk,but I think I'm pretty good at it. Sure dad. I'll show you some moves after supper." She eats her supper. "I'm sorry for my behavior earlier. You just don't know how important it was to me to be part of the bad girl click by getting suspended." Abby sees her dad get up from the table and go upstairs. She puts her plate in the sink and goes into the living room. Abby put her pads on and her helmet. "Are you ready to watch me dad?"

Daddy comes downstairs and smiles at Abby. He liked how she looked in her skateboarding gear. Like a typical teenage girl that was into skateboarding.

"I'm ready, honey. Where do you usually go to practice your skateboarding?" Daddy asked, heading for the front door.

"yes, I know it is important to you to be accepted by the bad girl click. I just wish you would chose a different group to be part of."

Abby smiles. "I practice alot of places,but most places don't like skateboarders on the property. So most of the time I go to the park down the street. They have a big skateboarding area. They built it after numberous complaints from business owners and a letter writing campaign headed up by a certain female skateboarder who you know very well who said that there was no place to practice and if they wanted kids and teenagers to not practice on businesses properties. Then give us a place to skateboard. City Council finally listened to us and they expanded the park to put in a skateboarding area. Since then the reports of damage to businesses by skateboards has gone down to zero. All because one female skateboarder didn't back down and wouldn't take no for an answer when it came to the city giving us a place to skateboard."

"good for you. My daughter, the political activist. Now that we have both calmed down, I would like to apologize for what I said earlier. I really do care about you. So do you want to just walk down to the park? I need the exercise."

"I see your head is padded, your knees and elbows are padded, but how about your bottom? Is it padded? I know it would hurt if you fell off the skateboard on your bottom." Daddy asked with a smile.

Abby shakes her head. "No I'm not a political activist. I just saw a wrong that needed to be righted. I saw firsthand the hassle the police and the business owners gave the skateboarders. I was never hassled since I never skated there. So I decided something had to be done. I got the idea from watch skateboarding on TV. They was talking to a guy who got his city to build a skate park to keep other skaters off the street and give them a safe place to skate. I figured if it worked for him to rollerskaters and skateboarders out of the streets. Why wouldn't it work to get skateboarders off of business' property and out of trouble with the police. None of the skaters know it is me who did it." She nods. "Yes my bottom is padded. I'm still in my diaper." Abby holds out her hand to her dad

Daddy takes Abby's hand and leads her out the door. They start down the sidewalk on the way to the skateboard park. Daddy realizes this is the first time since Abby was a toddler that they had gone out for a walk together. He had been too busy at work and rarely got home before dark. Even when he did get home earlier, he had been too tired to take Abby out.

"Aren't you afraid of being seen holding daddy's hand? Don't you have friends at the skateboarding park?" Daddy asked.

He stopped walking and turned to face Abby. He leaned over and gave Abby a kiss on her cut lip, on her nose and near her black eyes.

"There we go. Did Daddy make it all better?" Daddy said with a smile.

Abby shakes her head. "No I'm not afraid to be seen holding your hand. No I don't have any friends at the skateboarding park. I know some of them,but we aren't friends." She nods. "Yes daddy you made it feel all better." When the two of them get to the park. "Watch me." Abby takes off down the sidewalk into goes into the concrete bowl. She comes flying up the other side and does a hand plant and then goes back down inside the bowl. Abby comes up the other side and does a 540 flip. She goes back into the bowl and does a board scrape. Then goes back into the bowl. Abby goes up the other side and lands on the sidewalk. She walks over to dad. "Did you see me? That is the first time I ever got the 540 flip right. I usually wipe out trying to do it and crash in the bowl."

daddy stands there watching Abby on the skateboard. He isn't sure what she is doing since he was never into skateboarding himself much, but whatever she was doing was impressive. He held his breath as Abby did her 540 flip. It looked like she could have given Tony Hawk a run for his money. He smiles when Abby comes up on the sidewalk in front of him.

"That was impressive, Abby. You are really talented on that skateboard. I wish I would have brought my camcorder. I would have put the video up on youtube for everyone to see. I think this deserves to be celebrated. How about we walk over to the ice cream shop and daddy will get you whatever you want?"

Abby smiles when dad says she is really talented on her skateboard. Thanks dad. If you decide to do that. Tell and and I'll wear shorts or a different pair of underwear. I don't think I want my diapered bottom plasted all over Youtube or be known as the diapered skateboarder on there." She nods. "That sounds good. Mom never wanted to see me do my tricks. She said it was a waste of time like I was a waste of a human being. I'm not a waste of a human being. I'm my own self. Just because I don't fit her model of what she thinks I should be doesn't mean I'm a waste. I don't fit anyone's mold. I'm my own person and march to my own drummer."

"We'll come back tomorrow when the light is better, okay? and what's wrong with being known as The Diapered Skateboarder? You would get a lot of viewers."

Daddy walks Abby to the ice cream shop and goes inside. He hopes there is no one that Abby knows working here. He takes Abby over to the counter and looks up at the menu on the wall.

"So what do you want, Abby? you can have a banana split or sundae or just an ice cream cone if you want. I don't even know what your favorite flavor of ice cream is," Daddy says.

Abby nods. "Ok dad. We will come back tomorrow. Someone from school might see my diapered bottom. I don't think everyone at school knows about me wearing a diaper. Because no one really looked at me strangely today as I walked by." She blushes when she see who is behind the counter. It was Gavin. An ultra cute guy who Abby had a massive crush on. "Hello Gavin."

Gavin looks up. "Well hello sweetie pie. "How is the pipe running today?"

Abby blushes. "I don't know I didn't use the pipe today. I went skating in the bowl. Guess what? I finally got the 540 flip right."

Gavin smiles. "I knew you would do it if you kept practicing." He kisses her hand. "What does my skating princess want today? Her usual?"

Abby blushes again when Gavin kisses her hand. "Yes I'll take my usual. This is my dad. He came to see my skate today."

Gavin nods. "So this is the handsome prince that took you away from your evil mom and her hateful ways." He turns to dad. "You have a very pretty and smart daughter there. You don't know how luck you are to have her." One of the ladies hands Gavin a Cookies and Cream milkshake with wet walnuts in it. "Here you go. Your usual."

Daddy sees Abby blush when she sees who is behind the counter. At first he thought it was someone from her school that she didn't want to see her. He saw the name on his badge was Gavin. He listened as Abby and Gavin talked. He wondered why he had never seen Gavin before today. It sounded like they were good friends. Everything they said about skateboarding went over his head. Daddy got a rocky road ice cream cone and led Abby over to one of the tables.

"So. Is Gavin someone special in my Abby's life? Why haven't you talked about him before? You two really lost me when you were talking about skateboarding. The only skateboarding terms I know are ollies and grinding, and I really couldn't tell you how to do either one. When I heard him ask you how the pipe was running today I thought he was talking about you smoking Marijuana through a pipe or something like that. You aren't a drug user are you Abby?"

Daddy started licking his ice cream cone.

Abby nods. "Sort of. I have a crush on him,but then so does every girl here. He is from california. He was a surfer and a skateboarder before he moved here. It has alot of trophies and medals. He was in the X Games. That means he is the best of the best. Gavin hung up his skate shoes and runs the ice cream store." She starts laughing when dad thought the pipe they was talking about was for smoking marijuana and asked her if she was a drug user. Abby shakes her head. "No I'm not a drug user. I have a better way to get high. It is skateboarding. That is my high and the thing I'm addicted to. The pipe we wasn't talking about isn't for smoking majiuana. It is the half pipe. I'll show it too you when we leave. That is first rule of the skate park. No one is allowed to use the park if they are high or on drugs. We don't want them at our park. They bring a negative vibe to the park and gives all of us skaters a black eye. If we catch someone who we think is using drugs. We will ask them to leave. If they will not. We call the police and they remove the person. They can appeal their suspension from the park to the skate council. If the council lets them come back. They are on probation for 6 months. If they break their probation during the 6 months. They are banned for life. If they don't. After 6 months they are off probation and have free use of the park. If they are caught again. They go though the 6 month probation. If it happens a third time. They are automatically banned for life. There are 3 on the council with 2 spares. Gavin is the head on the council and there are two other guys. I'm thinking about running for a council seat. The next election is in 4 months." If I run and get on the council. It will be the first time a female has ran or been on the council."

"Daddy is so far out of the loop, isn't he?"

"he really seemed interested in you. Would you be embarrassed to have him watch you tomorrow if he doesn't have to work? He seems like a nice young man. Is that election open to everyone? I would vote for you, no problem. Of course your school work would have to come first."

Daddy finishes his ice cream cone and waits for Abby to finish her shake.

Abby laughs. "Yes you are,but most parents are out of the loop when it comes to their children. They think they are in the loop,but they aren't. At least you don't act like you are in the loop about what I do. Those kind of parents are embarrassment to themselves and their kids." She shakes her head. "No it wouldn't. He has watched me alot of times when I have been skateboarding. He is the one who was teaching me to do the 540 flip. He said once I have mastered it. He will teach me to do a 720. That is two complete flips before landing. He said only a very select few people can do that. It takes a special body type to do it. It has to be small and light. Big,heavy people can't do it because they can't going fast enough and rotate enough to do it." Abby shakes her head. "No it isn't open to everyone. Only the skaters at the park."

daddy sits there and listens to Abby talking.

"We can go to the skate park in the afternoon tomorrow since it is Saturday. would you mind if I went over and invited Gavin to watch, or do you want to?"

"I think I saw Tony Hawk do a 720 one time. It's been awhile though and I may be mistaken. Maybe I should start skateboarding at the park so I can vote for you"

Daddy thinks about it and starts laughing.

"Can you imagine daddy on a skateboard? I would probably break every bone in my body."

Daddy picks up a napkin and wipes Abby's mouth with it.