LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Okay, we will get you dressed after breakfast."

Daddy quickly fries up some bacon and eggs and brings them over to the table.

"Abby, do you want to sit in your high chair or at the table this morning?"

Abby thinks for a moment. "My highchair. I'm not big enough for a big girl chair yet." She starts to giggle.

Wanda shakes her head. "You are a silly little girl." She helps Abby up into the highchair and buckles her in. Wanda puts the tray on the highchair and then ties a bib around Abby's neck. "Mommy's little girl is ready to eat."

Daddy puts three plates on the table and fills them with bacon and eggs. He gives two of the plates to Wanda.

"I'll let you do the honors of feeding the princess."

Daddy gets out three glasses and puts juice in them. He brings them over to the table and then sits down to eat his breakfast.

Daddy eats his breakfast as Wanda feeds Abby. When he gets done he waits until Wanda finishes her own breakfast. Finally he carries all the dirty dishes over to the sink.

"Why don't you take Abby up to her room and help her get dressed and I will go get myself ready to go."

Wanda nods. "Ok munchkin. Let's get you dressed so we can go." She cleans up Abby's face and unties the bib. Wanda removes the tray and unbuckles Abby. She takes Abby upstairs to her room. Wanda looks though Abby's closet and picks out a plain blue jumper and a white blouse. She puts the outfit on Abby and finishes it off with a pair of white tights. "There we go. You look nice."

Abby smiles. "Thank you mommy." She skips out the door and goes downstairs to wait on Daddy.

Daddy goes upstairs to his room and goes into his bathroom to clean up. He washes his face,shaves and combs his hair before going back to the bedroom. He changes into a pair of slacks and long sleeved shirt along with socks and shoes. He grabs his wallet and car keys before heading back downstairs.

Daddy is not looking forward to another meeting with Mrs. Prince. There is something about her that intimidates him. Maybe it was the memories of principals when he was in school or something.

"Okay, I guess I'm ready to go."

Wanda walks out of the downstairs bathroom as the toilet finishes filling up. She picks up a big thick piece of wood on fireplace. "Ok I'm ready to go too."

Abby starts to giggle. "Way to go mommy. Maybe you can knock some sense into her."

Wanda laughs and then lays the wood down. "No if I hit her. It will not help our case any." She grabs her purse and walks to the door. "Are we taking your car or mine?"

Abby jumps up and down. "Your car,your car."

"I guess we'll take your car. I will move Abby's car seat over to your car."

Daddy takes the car seat out of his car and puts it in the back seat of Wanda's car, making sure it is fastened in correctly.

"Okay Abby, hop in. Let's get this show on the road.

Abby starts to hop down the driveway to Wanda's car and giggling. She gets into her carseat and sets down.

Wanda starts to laugh. "I see she takes things the way they are say. I'm just you didn't hit the road. She might have got hit herself when she hit the road." She gets in the driver seat and wants for daddy to get in. Once he does. Wanda backs out of the driveway. "You are going to have to tell me how to get to the school from here. I don't know which way to go."

"Okay, I could do that, but shouldn't we stop by Nicole's first and pick up the folder with the restraining order in it first? Also, is this car equipped with a GPS system? that way you could just put in the school's address and you would be able to find the school. If not, I can direct you from Nicole's house."

Wanda giggles. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Going to the school without the restraining order is not going to go very well." She turns out of the driveway and heads towards Nicole's house. "No this car doesn't have GPS system. I could have had one installed,but it would miss up the vantage look of the interior by having holes in the dashboard where the wires go though." Wanda pulls into the driveway as Natalie and Nicole was coming out.

Natalie runs over to the car and looks in the back window. "Hello big sis. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in school? Are you going to walk me home from school?"

Abby looks at Natalie. "No I'm not going to school today. Daddy and your aunt is taking me to look for a new school to go to. I'll try to be back in time to walk you home."

Natalie nods. "Ok I hope you get back in time. I missed playing with you yesterday and having you walk me home."

Nicole walks back into the house and goes back with the folder. She walks down to the car. "Here is your folder. What is in it that was so important is was delivered this morning?"

Wanda looks at Nicole. "Papers that will get right up the nose of Mrs. Prince."

Nicole laughs. "Go get her Pitbull."

"I don't have a GPS system either, but it's because I haven't got around to having one installed."

Daddy smiles at Natalie and Nicole come up to the car. He waves at Nicole.

As he waits for them to get underway again, he gets butterflies in his stomach. He knows they will be sitting in Mrs. Prince's office in just a few minutes.

"Do you know how to get to Abby's school from here?"

Wanda shakes her head. "No I don't know how to get to Abby's school from here." She notices Daddy was sweating. "Are you nervous about facing Mrs. Prince again? Well don't be. There is nothing she can do to you or Abby with me there." Wanda didn't want to say it,but she was nervous about seeing Mrs. Prince again. She was hoping that this would be the last time she had to face Mrs. Prince before the court case if it went that far.

"Okay, let's see if I remember. You take this road until you come to Oak Street. You go west on Oak until you reach Morgan Avenue. You go south on Morgan until you see Hollister. The school is about a quarter of a mile down on Hollister. Does that sound about right, Abby?"

"Yes, I am nervous, but I will get through it for Abby."

Abby nods. "Yes I know it is on Hollister,but how to get to Hollister from here. I don't know."

Wanda nods. "Ok we'll go to Oak Street." She backs out of the driveway and goes to Oak. Wanda follows it to Morgan. She turns onto Morgan until she gets to Hollister. Wanda pulls into the driveway and parks the car. She takes a few minutes to compose herself and then gets out. Wanda follows Daddy and Abby into the school." They all walk to the office. We would like to speak to Mrs. Prince."

The lady behind the counter looks at Wanda. "Mrs. Prince isn't here today. She is home sick with the flu."

Daddy leads Abby and Wanda into the office and approaches the desk. He is somewhat relieved to hear that Mrs. Prince is out with the flu.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there an assistant principal or someone in charge we can talk to?"

The lady nods. "Yes Vice Principal Harris is here if you want to talk to him."

Abby looks at daddy. "We can talk to him. He is nothing like Mrs. Prince. He is very nice and very caring."

The lady nods. "Yes he is very nice and cares for the students alot." She picks up the phone and calls to Vice Principal Harris' office. "He will be with you in a moment."

10 minutes later. A good looking guy comes walking out into the main office. Abby runs over to him and gives him a hug. "Hello VP Harris. I'm glad you are here instead of Mrs. Prince."

Wanda looks at Daddy. "Since Abby seems to like the vice principal. You might have an easier time talking to him. So I'll let you take the lead in talking to Mr. Harris."

Daddy listens to the woman behind the counter and waits for Mr. Harris. He sees a man come walking out to greet him and Abby running over to him. Daddy walks up to Mr. Harris and sticks his hand out. "Good morning, I'm David Johnson, Abby's father. This is Wanda, a good friend of ours and an attorney. We need to talk to you about Abby's school predicament. May we use your office?"

Mr. Harris shakes David's hand. "It is a pleasure to meet the father of one of our brightest students." He looks a bit confused. "What do you mean Abby's school predicament? Sure we can use my office." Mr. Harris shows them to his office. He sets down in his chair. "Ok what is this about Abby being in a predicament here at school?"

Daddy follows Mr. Harris back to his office and sits down. He takes a deep breath.

"You see, Abby has started wearing diapers. They aren't for medical need, she just likes being treated like a little girl. Sorry Abby, but I had to tell him everything. Anyway, Mrs. Prince has been coming down hard on Abby, putting her in a special ed class and refusing to allow her to go to her regular classes, saying that Abby wasn't following the dress code. Well Abby won't go to school if she has to go to special ed classes. We came here today to get Abby's school records so that we could put her in a different school. Abby hasn't been to school this week at all." Daddy talks faster than he would have liked because of his nervousness.

Mr. Harris nods as he listens. "I see. So Mrs. Prince put Abby into special ed because she was in diapers. Well that is just stupid. Diapers have nothing to do with the dress code. Infact nothing any student wears under their clothes is against the dress code unless it sticks out from under their clothes or is disruptive to other students. I had wondered where our brightest student was at all week. I hate to lose a very good student,but if Mrs. Prince has it in for Abby. Putting her in a different school would be a good idea. Which school is she going to? That way I will know where to send her school records to.

Abby blushes as Daddy tells Mr. Harris about her wearing diapers and liking to be a little girl. "Daddy, why did you have to tell him that? It is really embarrassing."

"We aren't sure yet. We are going to need a copy of her records I think before we start talking to the schools. We are going to be going to different schools today and hopefully pick one for her. We will let you know where she is going to be going when we decide."

"Abby, I'm sorry, but I thought Mr. Harris had a right to know the truth. He won't be blabbing your secret all over school, don't worry."

Mr. Harris nods. "Oh I see. Well I'll get you a copy of her records and you can pick them up on your way out." He picks up his phone. "Yes could you make a copy of Abigail Johnson's school records for her father." Mr. Harris hangs up the phone. "The records will be ready in a few moments. Is there anything you need or want to discuss while you wait?" He looks at Abby. "Your dad is right. I'm not going to blab your secret all over school. It is none of their business what you wear and it is really none of Mrs. Prince's business either. No one here really likes her. They are just afraid to speak out against her because they know she can make their lives hell. You know that. She didn't like you wearing diapers and put you into special ed eventhough you have no business being in there. Hopefully the school district will wise up and send her packing."