LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

The cashier rings up the sales. "That will be 8.50."

Abby looks at the choices. "I'll have Sprite." The cashier hands dad two cups. "You daughter looks like a girl who goes to my school,but I'm probably mistaken. Your daughter doesn't look old enough to be in high school. She looks like she belongs in preschool."

"Oh really? what school do you go to?"

Daddy pays for the meals and takes the cups over to the drink machines. He puts some ice in each cup then fills them the rest of the way of up, one with Coke and one with Sprite. He puts a plastic lid on the Coke and then takes the baby bottle out of his pocket.

"I forgot to tell you that they let us keep the bottle you drank chocolate milk out of at the store. Would you like daddy to put your drink in the bottle?"

The cashier looks at dad. "I go to Southwestern High School."

Abby nods. "Yes I would like that." She takes the bib out of her bag and puts it around her neck so she would mess up her clothes. Abby eats her fries as daddy opens the BBQ sauce and puts her Sprite in her bottle. "I'm glad that girl didn't know who I was. Though I think she does think she knows me from school. It would be enbarrassing if she knew who I was and told everyone at school that I was in a diaper and dressed like a toddler."

"No, you're right. My girl is definitely not old enough to go there."

daddy spreads a napkin out in front on the table in front of Abby. "You can put your nuggets on the napkin. Or not, it's up to you."

"Well, the only way she's seen you at school is with your face covered with makeup,and with a black outfit on. You don't go to school as my little Abby girl," daddy said with a smile.

daddy looks over and sees the girl in the counter staring at Abby.

Daddy starts eating his quarter pounder and french fries.

The cashier nods. "I guess you are right. Though she does look like a girl at my school."

Abby takes the nuggets out and lines then up by size. "Thanks daddy." She nods. "Yes I guess you are right. I didn't think I would be this embarrassed to be seen by someone from my school dressed like this. It never bothered me when people stared at me in my goth clothes and makeup,but in my jumper and diapers. I feel small."

"well I've heard that every one in the world has a twin somewhere. Maybe she is just my Abby's twin."

Daddy watches as Abby lines up her nuggets by size. "Why are you doing that? Do you have OCD or something?"

"well you may be small, but in your case, small is cute."

Daddy keeps seeing the girl at the counter staring at Abby.

"Abby, I don't mean to rush you, but that girl at the counter is creeping me out. she keeps staring at you. I'm afraid she just might come over here for another close look at you. I think I better get you out of here."

The cashier nods. "Maybe so,but it is a bit odd that her name and the girl from my school have the same name and look like."

Abby shrugs. "I don't know. It is something always done. I always line up my food by it's size. What is OCD?"

The cashier walks by with a rag to clean the nearby tables. She gets a really good look at Abby. The cashier smiles at Abby. As she walks away. The cashier takes out her cellphone and calls one of her friends.

"OCD is Obsessive compulsive Disorder. I don't know a lot about it, but I think it's where someone has a compulsive desire to do something a certain way, like washing their hands a certain number of times before they eat, or having to have something in a certain way or they can't function right. In your case it is having to have your nuggets in a certain order before you eat them. Of course it could just be an odd tic of yours."

Daddy sees the girl come over to the table. She keeps staring at Abby as she wipes off the tables. A smile comes across the girls face and she disappears behind the doors leading to the kitchen area.

"Abby, I don't want to worry you, but I think the girl made you. She got a smile on her face and I think I saw her pulling out a cellphone before going back into the work area in the back. I really think we should be going."

Daddy finishes his quarter pounder with cheese and french fries then stands up and throws out his trash. He comes back to the table and sits down to wait for Abby to finish.

Abby nods. "Oh I see. Maybe I do. I don't know. Mom never had me tested for it. Would OCD makes me really smart when it comes to my school work and being bored in regular classes because I'm so far ahead of them?" She looks at the door that goes back into the work area. Abby starts to cry. "My life is over. If she did know who I am. By tomorrow. It will be all over school about me being dressed as a toddler and drinking from a bottle." She puts the rest of her chicken nuggets back in the box and puts her fries into the fry container. Abby puts both in the Happy meal box and picks up her bottle. "Daddy, let's go home. I'll finish my happy meal at home." She takes daddy's hand as they walk out the door." Abby puts her happy meal in the backseat and holds her doll close to her body. She starts to drink her bottle as they head home. Abby falls asleep on the way home. While she was asleep. Her sprite found it's way though her body and into her diaper. The diaper swells up,but doesn't leak.

"No, I think that would be ADD, attention Deficit Disorder or ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, I'm not sure which one. I'm not a doctor and I don't really know what the terms mean. I've just heard them mentioned when it comes to children being bored in school."

Daddy walks Abby out to the car and opens the door. He buckles Abby's seatbelt and then gets in the driver's seat. He could see Abby hugging her doll and sucking on her bottle of sprite in the rearview mirror. It didn't take Abby long to fall asleep. It had been a long day for Abby.

Daddy drove home and parked the car in the driveway. He walked around and undid the seatbelt. Daddy lifted Abby carefully from the car and laid her head on his shoulder. He walked up to the house and opened the door. Daddy carried Abby to his bedroom and laid Abby down on his bed. He pushed up her jumper and checked her diaper. It was wet, but he didn't want to change her until he got the crib put together to use as a changing table for now. Daddy pulled the covers down and slipped Abby and her baby under them. he pulled the covers back up over Abby and gave her a light peck on the cheek.

Daddy went back out to the car and brought everything inside that they had bought earlier. He put Abby's happy meal in the refrigerator to keep for now. He put the diapers in Abby's bedroom on top of her dress. Finally he carried the crib inside and back to Abby's bedroom. He spent the next hour and half assembling the crib. When he was finished, daddy made the bed with a set of clean sheets from the linen closet. They were dark purple. He knew Abby would probably have preferred black sheets on her crib, he didn't think black sheets would show a wet spot if Abby's diaper leaked.

Daddy walked out to the living room to wait for Abby to wake up. She still had not done her homework, although she might not want to do it if she thought there was no use going back to school.

Abby shrugs. "I'm not sure which it is either." She felt her dad pick her up and carry her into the house. Abby didn't want to wake up yet. So she just stays asleep. Abby woke up a hour later and realizes she is in daddy's bed. She hadn't been in daddy's bed since she was 8 and she had a bad dream. Abby slides out of the bed and walks down the hall towards the stairs. She had her doll still in her arm and her thumb in her mouth. Abby walks into the living room. "Hewwo daddy." She walks over to daddy and climbs up on the couch. Abby lays her head on daddy's lap. She looks up at him while she sucks her thumb. Abby notices her backpack on the floor next to the door and knew she had homework to do, but she didn't want to have anything to do with school anymore.

Daddy hears footsteps coming downstairs and looks up at Abby. She was standing on a top step and he could see her diaper under her jumper. He let her come downstairs and lay down on the couch next to him. He knew it was probably a bad idea to let Abby lay on the couch in a wet diaper, but he didn't care right now. He knew Abby needed to be comforted. he remained on the couch stroking Abby's hair for over a half hour. He decided it would best if he got Abby changed and in her nightgown.

"Abby, get up honey. Daddy is going to change your diaper and put a nightgown on you, okay?" Daddy said, trying to lift Abby's head from his lap.

Abby looks up at dad. "I don't want to put my nightgown on yet. It is still early. I don't mind the change. My diaper is starting to feel disgusting and clammy." She lays there on daddy's lap enjoying having her hair stroked. "I miss this. Me laying on your lap and you stroking my hair." Abby started to stroke her doll's hair. "Does Dolly like having her hair stroked? I thought you would like it. I like having dad stroking my hair." She sets up on the couch.

daddy gets up and scoops Abby up in his arms. He carries her upstairs to her bedroom and sets her down on the floor.

"As you can see, I have your crib set up. I put purple sheets on the bed instead of black ones. the black ones won't let me see if your diaper leaked and got the sheets wet. I really wish you would let me put your nightgown on you now. I didn't say you had to go to bed. How about I put your nightgown on you, then we can go back downstairs and watch a DVD on the couch and you can lay your head on daddy's lap? does Dolly need her diaper changed too while we are up here?"

Daddy lowers the side of the crib all the way and pats the covers. "Okay Abby girl, Let's get that stinky diaper changed."

Abby looks at the crib. "It looked better in her room than it did in the store. "It is so pretty in my room. It is ok that you put my purple sheets in my crib. They look good in my crib." She thinks and nods. "Ok daddy. You can put my nightgown on me and then we can watch a DVD." Abby checks Dolly's diaper. "Yes she is wet and needs to be changed." She puts Dolly on her chair and hops up into the crib. Abby lays back and waits for dad to change her.

Daddy smiles as Abby announces that Dolly's diaper is wet. Daddy pushes Abby's jumper up and untapes her diaper. He pulls it down in front and cleans her privates with a baby wipe. He pulled the diaper out and looked at it. There was a brown skid mark running down the back of the diaper. He knew he was really going to have to keep after Abby to wipe herself after she does a poop. Daddy wrapped up the dirty diaper and set it aside for now. He got a clean diaper from the top of the dresser and spread it out. He lifted Abby's legs up and slid the diaper under her. He got a can of baby powder and sprinkled it over Abby's diaper area and taped the diaper closed.

"are you wearing a bra under that jumper Abby? If so I don't think it's a good idea to wear your bra to bed."

Abby shakes her head. "No dad I'm not wearing a bra under my jumper. I don't wear bras at all. It is too noticable under my shirt and goth girls don't wear bras." She gets up out of the crib after dad changes her and takes off her jumper. Abby holds up her arms as dad put the nightgown over her head and pulls it down. She lays Dolly down in the crib and takes off her diaper. Abby takes a wipe and wipes Dolly between her legs. She sprinkles some powder on Dolly and then gets a new diaper out. Abby puts it under Dolly's bottom and then tapes it shut. She takes off Dolly's jumper and leaves her in just her t shirt. "This will have to do until I can get you some clothes to wear. I forgot to get some at the store before we left." Abby turns to face dad. "We are ready to watch the DVD."

Daddy blushes a little as Abby stands in front of him bare from the waist up. It was the first time he had seen her like this since she was nine. He sees the nipple rings and winces. He quickly slips the nightgown over her head and pulls it down over her diaper. He gives her bottom a pat. Daddy smiles as he watches Abby change Dolly into new diapers. He patted her back when she was finished. "Good job, abby!"

"Why don't you go out to the living room and you and Dolly can pick out a DVD for us to watch? I'll be right there," Daddy urged.

Daddy watched as Abby waddled like a toddler out of the bedroom. He picked up the jumper Abby had just taken off and went out and found the panties that Abby had left for him to wash. He carried them out to the laundry room and put them in the washing machine. He started the washer and added detergent. Daddy closed the lid on the washing machine. Daddy went to the kitchen and rinsed out the baby bottle that Abby had brought home with her. He filled the bottle with milk and came back to the living room.

"Okay, all set. So what DVD are we going to watch," Daddy asked,coming over to the couch.

Abby smiles. "Thanks daddy." She toddles out of the bathroom. Abby was still having alot of trouble walking in her diaper. She sets down on the top step and slides down on her bottom like she use to do when she was a little girl. Abby giggles as the slides down the stairs. She toddles into the living room and takes Dolly over to DVD case. They look though the case and gets out the Little Mermaid. Abby puts it into the DVD player and waits on the couch for dad to get there. She looks at dad as he came in. "Dolly picked out the DVD. We are going to watch the Little Mermaid." Abby presses play on the remote and the movie started. She lays her head on dad's lap as the movie starts.

Daddy sits down on the couch and lets Abby rest her head on his lap. He lays the bottle on the couch in front of Abby in case she wanted something to drink. He started stroking her hair again. He loved the feeling of Abby's hair between his fingers. As Abby and Dolly watched the little Mermaid daddy thought about was going to happen tomorrow. He knew he was going to call Abby's school in the morning and tell them she was sick. After that he wasn't sure what was going to happen. Was Abby going to stay a toddler again all day, or would she ready to grow up? He would leave it up to Abby and look to her for signals. He was going to give her the choice in the morning of changing into her panties or into another diaper. He was going to stay up tonight and wash her black outfit for her in case she wanted to wear that, or she could wear her jumper again.

Daddy looked down at Abby's face and smiled as he saw the reflection of the movie in her eyes. She was deep into the movie, or at least it looked that way to him. Daddy moved his hand down and rested it on Abby's bottom. He gave it a couple of pats and waited for the movie to end.

Towards the end of the movie. Abby started getting sleepy. She put her thimb in her mouth and drifted off to sleep. Abby felt herself being lifted up and carried up the stairs. She felt herself being laid down in then a clicking sound. Abby realised that she had been put in her crib. She felt her thumb being taken out of her mouth and something rubbery put in. Abby drifted off into a deeper sleep. She slept though the night. Abby woke up the next morning and looked at her clock. It was 7 am. "I had the strangest dream. I dreamed dad put me in diapers for my bedwetting and got me a crib." She shakes her head. "No it was just a dream. Dad wouldn't do that." Abby opened her eyes fully and saw bars in front of her She moved slightly and felt something wet between her legs. Abby pulls back the covers and said a diaper around her waist. She pinches her. "Oww that hurt. Ok I am awake and I am in a crib in a wet diaper. Abby felt her stomach starting to roll. "Oh no not that. Not now." She tries to climb over the top of the railing,but she couldn't. Abby got over balanced and fell on her bottom. When she did. Her bowels let loose and she filled her diaper with poop." She sets in her crib crying and clutching her doll.

After Daddy puts Abby to bed in her crib he gathers up the black skirt and shirt that she had worn that day and takes it to the laundry room. He moves the panties to the dryer and puts the other things in the washer. He starts both and cleans up as he waits for the dryer to stop so he could move the skirt and shirt over to the dryer. Finally after another hour he was ready to go to bed.

At seven thirty the next morning Daddy wakes up. He sits up in bed and hears Abby crying in her room next door. He had planned to check on Abby through the night but he had been so tired he had not woke up until now. Daddy gets up and hurries over to Abby's bedroom. He sees her sitting in her crib, hugging her doll and crying. As he walks to the crib he could smell her diaper. He quickly lowers the side off the crib.

"Oh Abby, daddy is sorry. I should have got up earlier. I didn't realize that you would mess your diapers this morning. How about I get you cleaned up and dressed?" Daddy offered.

Abby stops crying as hard when dad came in and talked to her. She felt calmer after dad came in. "I always poop first thing when I wake up the the morning. That way I won't have to go at school." Abby looks over at the clock. "I've got to get dressed. I'm going to be late to school and that will mess up my perfect attendance." She slides out of the crib and makes a disgusted face as the poop smears worse on her bottom and starts to ooze up between her legs.

Daddy looks at Abby. Last night it seemed as if Abby was afraid to go back to school. Now she was afraid she was going to miss going to school. He wondered what had happened.

"Abby, why don't you run to the bathroom and get cleaned up. I'll get your clothes out of the dryer and bring them back to your room and lay them on your bed for you. Do you need help getting that diaper off?"