LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Yes sometimes boo boos only heal when kissed by a mommy. Even when sometimes you can't see the boo boo but can feel it, she can make it all better. The same goes for daddy's to some extent, but mommy's are better at it."

"Are you saying boys can't purple? That would be like saying girls can't like blue. I think it depends on how the color is being used."

Carmen nods. "Who kisses Wanda and Abby's boo boos? They don't have a mommy. Where is their mommy at?"

Wanda nods. "Yes I saying that. I've never seen a blue girl before."

Carmen nods. "I have on an old cartoon Natalie was watching. Her name was Smurfette. She lived in Smurf village in a mushroom."

Wanda giggles. "She must be small. Because mushrooms aren't very big."

"They haven't had boo boo's in a long time, but I kiss them when they do. I don't think Abby's mother ever kissed the boo boo's, sad to say. I'm not sure where their mother's are at."

"I've heard that Smurfs are three apples high. I don't know who measured them, or what kind of apples they used, but supposedly, that is how tall they are. The mushrooms must be bigger than the ones we see around here."

Carmen shakes her head. "That is a bad mommy. That is one of the important job a mommy has. The other is a comforter after a bad dream or if you are sick."

Wanda nods. "It must not be pineapples, but cause they are big."

Carmen giggles. "Maybe it is candy apples. Stick and all."

"I agree. I am glad you got a good mommy. One of the best."

"Yes pineapples would be too big. Candy apples are too sticky. The Smurfs would stick to them if you tried to measure them with them.. I think it is just a regular red or green apple."

"Well that is just what mommy's are like. they are really busy keeping up with the house, and working outside the home. Also, She needs to make sure Natalie is taken care of too."

"Yes but it also makes them good targets for Gargamel to catch them. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

Carmen shakes her head. "No she doesn't. Natalie is a big girl. So she doesn't need mommy's attention anymore. When Natalie started school. She no longer needed mommy anymore."

Wanda looks lost. "Who is Gargamel?"

Carmen looks at Wanda, "He is an evil wizard who is always trying to capture the Smurfs. Do he could use them to make his magic stronger. He has a cat named Azrael. Who seems to be smarter than Gargamel is."

"That's not true. Children need their mother's attention all of their lives. Natalie isn't that old. It's not fair all the time, but it is necessary for her to help Natalie."

"Yes Azrael is pretty smart for a cat. But it wouldn't take much to be smarter than Gargamel."

"She has to be old. She goes to school and mommy said you have to be old enough to go to school. I am not old enough. So I can't go yet. Let Daddy or Gavin do it. Then mommy can spend all her time with me."

Carmen giggles. "The houses the Smurfs live in are smarter then Gargamel is."

"No you don't have to be old to go to school. at least not that old. She is still a little girl and needs to be taken care of by your parents, even if she is older than you and you look up to her."

"Yes, that is true. Only don't tell Gargamel that. It makes him mad."

Daddy smiles. "That's not exactly what I meant. I meant you look up to her as an older sister. She helps you a lot, doesn't she?"

"Well it hurts Gargamel. It doesn't bother me. He should just give up on chasing the smurfs. He is never going to catch them and keep them."

Carmen nods. "Yes she does. She helps me get ready for bed. She ties my shoes if I wear the ones with strings. The best thing she does is that she sneaks cookies out of the cookie jar and shares them with me."

Carmen smiles. "Yes he should stop trying to catch them. That is very mean of him. How would he like it if the Smurfs tried to catch Azrael and keep him?"

"That makes you a good big sister. She deserves some attention from your mommy, doesn't she?"

"That would be hard to do, but he probably wouldn't like it."

"Are you two ready to head back home yet?"

Carmen nods. "I guess so, but it seems like she gets more attention than me. Mommy helps Natalie with her homework and goes over things that Natalie learned in school. I have to play quietly so I don't disturb Natalie and I can't watch TV while Natalie is doing her homework."

"One good Smurf built trap

"Well she needs to help Natalie to make sure she does well in school. And your mommy has lots of work on her own to do too. It isn't always fair, but someday you will be needing help too."

"Maybe so. We don't want her first time to be too long. She may decide she doesn't want to do it anymore."

Daddy got Carmen and Wanda up and took them out to the car.

Carmen shakes her head. "No I won't. I am not going to school. Natalie has no time to play outside with me anymore. Now that she is in school. Is Abby done with school? I don't see her getting on a school bus in the morning or off one like Natalie does."

Wanda nods. "If she doesn't want to do it anymore. We won't be able to have daddy/daughter days like this anymore. Because you will have to watch them."

"You would have more friends to play with at school and wouldn't have to depend on Natalie and Wanda. Abby isn't going to school right now, but I would like her to finish up."

"I'm sure she will want to do it sometimes as long as I don't make her do it too often. And Amy and Toni are my daughters, so it would be a daddy/daughter/daughter/daughter day if I had them with me."

Carmen shakes her head. "No one at school is going to want to be friends with me. Because I wear diapers."

Wanda looks at Carmen. "That isn't true. Natalie wears diapers and I'm sure she has friends. You just have to be outgoing like Abby is. She wears diapers and has a lot of friends at the skate park and the ice cream store."

Wanda nods. "Yeah, but they can't do anything except sleep, eat, cry and use their diapers. Nothing fun or exciting like Abby, Natalie, Carmen and I can do."

"You don't even need to be outgoing. Just don't pay attention to anyone who might make fun of you. I'm sure there are lots of boys and girls that would like to be your friend. You have a great personality."

"Well we need to help them so they can learn to talk and walk and do other things as well."

"It is hard not to pay attention to others when every time you go somewhere. Adults look down their nose at you and children point and giggle at you."

Wanda nods. "Well you need to start now. The sooner they walk and talk. The sooner they will be more fun to be around."

"I don't see how they know you are wearing diapers, since your clothes keep them covered unless you are being changed. And anyone who would make fun of you for being in diapers is not worth knowing or being friends with. just play with those who are nice to you."

"It's hard to give them the attention they need and watch you girls and Abby at the same time."

Carmen looks at Daddy. "The sound of course. Diapers are not quiet when you walk or move. They crinkle loudly. You don't hear it. Because you are use to hearing it all the time."

Wanda smiles. "You don't need to watch Abby. She is a self watching model."

"You're right I don't hear, but modern diapers aren't that crinkly, are they? They are mostly made out of cloth, which shouldn't be noisy."

"Yes, I guess you're right. Abby pretty much takes care of herself, but she still needs someone to change her when she needs it."