LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Carmen shakes her head. "I don't think so. Because if it was. Gavin would be in jail and I wouldn't get to see him everyday. I wouldn't have no one to read to me at night and do a monster check in my room to make sure the monsters was still in there."

"Yes pixie have wings. They are like Tinkerbell from the movie Peter Pan."

"You're right. It wouldn't be a good idea. He makes sure the monsters are still there? You want monsters in your room? I guess it would be okay if they were the ones like in Monsters Inc. or Monster University."

"Yes, I keep getting pixies and fairies mixed up. I keep thinking Tinkerbell is a fairy not a pixie, but she is from pixie hollow so I don't know why I do that. Maybe we can catch a pixie and put her in a jar. Are there any male pixies? If not, that raises a few questions."

Carmen nods. "Yes he makes sure the monsters are still there. Because they keep the really scary ones away. The ones that make things go bump in the night and cause scary shadows to appear on the walls and ceiling."

Wanda nods. "I think there are a few in Pixie Hollow. Everyone thinks Tinkerbell is a fairy. Fairies are bigger and have wands to do magic like Abby on Sesame Street. Pixies are smaller and uses their dust to make things fly or cause mischief or at least the bad pixies do. The good ones just make things fly."

"That's a good thing. I guess he must do a pretty good job, because you are here, which means no monsters have been able to get you."

"Yes and there is the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella. What about the two in Fairly Odd Parents? I think that is the name of the show. They have two supposed fairy creatures that are small. Maybe not as small as Tinkerbell though. Do you ever wish you could fly?"

"Yes he does a very good job. None of the scary ones have. The nice ones have."

"Yeah I forgot about her. If Abby is a fairy. Her mommy would have to be one too." Wanda giggled. "You should remember her name. It is the same as mine. Wanda the other one is Cosmo." She shakes her head. "Not really. To fly you have to land and landing looks scary. One wrong move and you end up face down in the ground with dirt up your nose."

"How many times has the tickle monster visit you? Did Gavin ever find that one?"

"I will remember their names from now on. Wanda is a hard name to forget. I wouldn't want to fly either, at least not without an airplane."

"That's a shame. The tickle monster is really tricky. he likes to pop out when you least expect him. or her. Sometimes the tickle monster is a girl."

Daddy picks up Wanda and sets her on his lap.

"Honey, I would never ever forget your name. Never in a billion, trillion or google years. I just don't watch the Fairy oddparents that often and it slipped my mind. That happens to old people sometimes."

Carmen nods. 'Yes she is tricky. It depends on the child. If the child is a boy. Then he gets a male tickle monster that has blue fur and red horns. If the child is a girl. Her tickle monster has pink fur and purple flowers in her fur in a circle around the top of her head."

Wanda smiles. "I hope not. I wouldn't want to be known as Hey You with the cute dimples in your cheeks."

"I suppose that is better than the other way around, and you would have a tickle monster with blue fur and red horns instead.

"I could make you a name tag, so everyone knows your name."

"Yes then your mommy or daddy might have to patch you up and blow you up again. Having flowers rub against you is much better."

"No, actually she looks like Rosie O'Donnell. At least in the movies. You are way more adorable and cute. You definitely look like a Wanda to me."

"I'm not sure they remember where the little girl patch up kit is at. Natalie doesn't do anything that needs patching up. Yes flowers rubbing against you feel better and they small better too. Horns don't smell good."

"They made a Flintstone movie? I would love to see it. I loved Pebbles and the bone hair bow she had."

"I'm sure did Natalie did things at one time at one time. Maybe they lost the patch or put it somewhere. If you need patching up, I am sure they would find it. They love you very much and would hate to see you hurt."

"Yes, a couple of them, actually. I'll have to buy it somewhere so you and Carmen can watch it sometime."

Daddy pulls Wanda hair up to the top of her head.

"I think you would look cute with a Pebbles hairdo. Maybe I can dress you as Pebbles for Halloween."

"I doubt it. She is a goody two shoes. The most dangerous thing I have seen her do it use a butter knife to spread jelly on her toast."

That sounds like fun. Maybe we can invite Natalie and Abby to watch it with us. That is if they can find time out of their busy day of playing with each other to do something with us."

Carmen giggles. "Get some fruit and hang it on your costume and go as Fruity Pebbles."

Wanda looks lost and then laughs. "Oh I get it. Like the cereal."

"That's true. it does toughen your skin up, although it doesn't feel good at the time. It's not something that you should do just to get special attention."

"I guess we will see when we .ask them. I better get the movie first though. because we are going to watch it even if they don't"

"Well that is true. You are definitely a girl from your hair down to your toes. I would say you could go as Dino, but I guess he was a boy too. and a dinosaur."

"I don't do it to get special attention, but when I do get hurt. I like the special attention I get. When mommy kisses my boo boo. It makes it feel better and so do the hugs when she I holding me on her lap."

"I hope they say yes. Nothing is more fun than snuggling with your big sister while you are watching a movie."

Carmen shrugs. "I don't know if Dino is a boy or not. In some cartoons Dino is a dark purple. In others Dino is more a cross between pink and purple."